MORE ABOUT GROUNDSPEAK

I spy a Rino 110, Magellan 315, iPaq 3650, and what is probably a Motorola cell phone.

Motorola V60T

CO-Pilot Jacket GPS

IPAQ 3635

GPRS/FRS radio (the yellow rino looking thing)

Mag 315.

Battery pack for the IPAQ

Re-radiating antenna for the CO-Pilot

Close enough for a side on view. Im impressed.

FYI, I'm no beauty, but I look that rough because 4 hours later I was admitted to the hospital for a week.

Edited by CO Admin
I spy a Rino 110, Magellan 315, iPaq 3650, and what is probably a Motorola cell phone.

Motorola V60T

CO-Pilot Jacket GPS

IPAQ 3635

Mag 315.

FYI, I'm no beauty, but I look that rough because 4 hours later I was admitted to the hospital for a week.

I always thought you were a Garmin guy...being so nice and all.

El Diablo

Motorola V60T

CO-Pilot Jacket GPS

IPAQ 3635

Mag 315.

I always thought you were a Garmin guy...being so nice and all.

El Diablo

In my defense, I have never used the 315 for caching. The CO-Pilot w/ the ipag is my weapon of choice as I get great maps on it using OZexplorerCE. So please dont hold the Magellan against me. Is my loaner gps.

Ok, here we are.  I know you've all been dying to see who this bad-boy named Sparky really is......

Are those... heh... overalls?? ... snicker....

:unsure:

Yup.....don't even own a pair of jeans. Hey, I'm a Kansas hick, what can I say? Only pair of pants I own are for my suit. Heck, I even wear my overalls to church. That's an old picture, and all of my striped "engineer" overalls have been worn out. Now it's just the basic denim. Big Smith brand.

Ya got a problem wit dat?!?!? B)B)

big kid seemed extra excited to find that cache... or maybe Jeremy was handing out autographs!  :unsure:

You may know this already, but John "Big Kid" Chen is the leader/owner of PlayTime, Inc. (from the gc.com homepage). Got a chance to meet him here in MD for an event they did. Really a nice guy :D

Edited by mrkablooey
Team 360, Sax Man, CarleenP, Bons, and Duane (Upinyachit)

Thanks for the Pic.....I just got done finding and Re-reading the whole thread last night. And I just got done reading Duane's Drama. Nice to put a face to you all. I hope you have seen my picture with Sept1c_Tank.

1c888c7e-2aa7-4476-8462-a04a01ff8dc7.jpg

Many of you know that Keystone Approver is a corporate attorney for a large bank. In between meetings and negotiating deals and drafting contracts, I peek at the forums. For those who are curious where a moderator is working from during the day, I thought I would post this picture of our bank holding company's corporate headquarters.

089a57c9-b8c2-431a-8d36-7acfea69ddf6.jpg

Many of you know that Keystone Approver is a corporate attorney for a large bank. In between meetings and negotiating deals and drafting contracts, I peek at the forums. For those who are curious where a moderator is working from during the day, I thought I would post this picture of our bank holding company's corporate headquarters.

089a57c9-b8c2-431a-8d36-7acfea69ddf6.jpg

is that really were you work??

Geocachers are probably some of the most experienced when it comes to self portraits. I don't even remember taking a picture of myself before geocaching. This thread is about Groundspeak which includes anyone who my be reading it. We've found lots of pics of Jeremy and hydee and rothstafari (even one of Elias) and some great photos of a lot of approvers and moderators.

Lets see some self portraits. I'll start the ball rolling with this great one of 9key. :blink:

ef959ed9-8008-4350-bf7c-13f406ad3000.jpg

9key in Dallas, May 31, 2004. :unsure:

Now, back to the self-portrait thing;

mtn-man has perfected the place-the-camera-on-the-ground-and-shoot-up-your-nose technique:

(ugly mug photo removed)

Mtn-man at Gateway Park, Nov. 8, 2003.  :unsure:

Isn't that a great one? :blink:

At least I took my headlamp off and have it in my hand!

At least post a fairly decent self portrait... :lol:

Me with my 600th cache on my third anniversary of geocaching.

8ced71a3-dc40-4373-be58-9bdd294e399b.jpg