How to reach them ??

Guest JuDe

Guest 300mag

If you have access to media radio tv local newspaper etc or if not printing some geocaching info with the site address.Posting these in public places buletin boards grocerie stores banks etc.Even in restaurants if they give permission.Some have paper placemats with advertising on them.This would be good especially when your tired of waiting for service. icon_wink.gif There is more ways than one.

Guest 300mag

If you have access to media radio tv local newspaper etc or if not printing some geocaching info with the site address.Posting these in public places buletin boards grocerie stores banks etc.Even in restaurants if they give permission.Some have paper placemats with advertising on them.This would be good especially when your tired of waiting for service. icon_wink.gif There is more ways than one.

I know we (geocaching community) are not all geeks now, BUT... That how is started. A geek activity. A way for a geek with his GPS and computer to have fun and share with other geeks. The point is you use your handheld geek device (GPS) to mark a cache and then you hop on you big stationary geek device (PC with internet connection) and share with the rest of the geeks out there. I know there is alot of geeking out in that but that is where it started. The internet is the cacher's avenue of communication. That is how it is done. So I think that and internet connection is nearly if not as important as a GPS to a Geocacher. icon_biggrin.gif

mcb

I know we (geocaching community) are not all geeks now, BUT... That how is started. A geek activity. A way for a geek with his GPS and computer to have fun and share with other geeks. The point is you use your handheld geek device (GPS) to mark a cache and then you hop on you big stationary geek device (PC with internet connection) and share with the rest of the geeks out there. I know there is alot of geeking out in that but that is where it started. The internet is the cacher's avenue of communication. That is how it is done. So I think that and internet connection is nearly if not as important as a GPS to a Geocacher. icon_biggrin.gif

mcb