Has this all gone too far?

Geo-Johnson's

My hubby and I went shopping for our 15yr old son's b-day present this morning. On the way home I asked my husband...."Wouln't it be funny if we hid his gift down in the woods and give him the coordinates?" (we live on 5 acres) Do you think we've gone too far in our addiction? Is this what they call rock bottom? icon_confused.gif

worried.gif Children are natural mimics who act like their parents despite every effort to teach them good manners.

Throw him a party somewhere and have him find that too. Does he like cache hunting? Does he use a GPS? If yes, go for it. Does he have a good sense of humor? Is the wrapping waterproof? Will it stay dry? Is the card made by "Rite-in the Rain"? Does he have to trade for it? I think it's a fun idea. Go for it.

Cache you later,

Planet

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Not gone too far! Actually, not far enough!!

You really need to hide the present somewhere in Colorado, a minimum of a 5/5.

Then, proceed home and hand off the GPS and your car keys to your son.

If he returns home less that 24 hours with the gift, you have done a spectacular job raising your son to be a decent Geocacher-and a good driver.

Sure would make me proud, regardless if he has his driver's license or not icon_razz.gif