Ever notice, that by 3 messages in, the messages no longer relate to the SUBJECT line?

Centaur

True Story:

I was in a meeting yesterday (at the Super Secret Government Laboratory) and someone asked me to "pull the thread on that issue". I said; "Oh, you want me to Markwell it?"......

I got 15 of the strangest looks I have ever had.

I will probably have to go through a (Random) "Fitness-for-duty test" soon.

I went to Vermont this week to do some geocaching and when I got to Copake NY there were thousands and thousands of Canada Geese meeting and converging and taking off from this one field in Copake. I mean THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of them. All catching thermals and rising up and forming hundreds of V-formations. it was just like LAX, no ATLANTA airport for geese. never saw anything like it. Came back the same way today and not a goose in sight. it was a phenomenon I tell you!

My car is dirty.

Cache you later,

Planet

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

quote:
Originally posted by The Leprechauns:

A ROT13 Palindrome is a word that is spelled backwards when it is encrypted in ROT13 code. An example would be "ravine" which, when encrypted, is "enivar".

Some people have too much time on their hands!

Time? Time? did somebody mention Time? I hate Time! I'm always running out of time. You might think time is money! Take your time... Why can't I take someone else's time? On time? What is that? Mark time? With what? Does it require some special time pencil? Doing Time, Wasting time. I don't even wear a watch anymore. What's that? Sombody at the door? White Coats......... icon_eek.gif

I thought the best way to work off some of that turkey was to go caching.

Unfortunately, I got my butt in gear too late to complete the 6-part cache I started to do.

It's past dusk and almost dark at 5PM in Michigan right now.

And no, I didn't have Jello, just Cranberry Sauce. And I completely avoided those green beans from Hell with the mushroom gravy and canned fried onions! icon_mad.gif

"Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate" - William of Occam

migo_sig_logo.jpg