Ever notice, that by 3 messages in, the messages no longer relate to the SUBJECT line?

Centaur

Whats the subject again? Oh yeah, pizza, have to go pick it up in a few minutes. On that note, I fixed my tail light this evening.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Not so sure, Somewhat new Owner Of a Garmin GPS V Received on 10-03-02

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. 0:

A palindrome ... is the proper name for a word(s) that is spelled the same both backwards and forwards. race car would be an example.

A ROT13 Palindrome is a word that is spelled backwards when it is encrypted in ROT13 code. An example would be "ravine" which, when encrypted, is "enivar".

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitos?

quote:
Originally posted by The Leprechauns:

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. 0:

A palindrome ... is the proper name for a word(s) that is spelled the same both backwards and forwards. race car would be an example.

A ROT13 Palindrome is a word that is spelled backwards when it is encrypted in ROT13 code. An example would be "ravine" which, when encrypted, is "enivar".

Hey...!!! Stay off topic...!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by The Leprechauns:

quote:
Originally posted by Cache Canucks:

Hey...!!! Stay off topic...!!!!

A thread is not truly an off-topic thread until dboggny has posted to it. Preferably after a few beers. So I thought I was on safe ground here. Very sorry.

Any thread that has posts from two individuals, each using the word 'Palindrome', is far too regimented to be considered an 'Off Topic' thread. There... you've gone and ruined it for the rest of us icon_frown.gif !

Way ta'go...

If the point is to be off-topic, then by necessity, any off-topic message is actually on-topic. Ergo, the only way to be truly off-topic is to be on-topic. Bearing that in mind, I'll simply say that thread drift is endemic to the internet. Furthermore, I like pizza.

-----

Memory is a prism through which yesterday's light is passed.

Actually, in looking at Megan's info, I believe she's a second cousin. My paternal grandfather grew up in central Illinois (Taylorville/Assumption). The familial home was a farm in Assumption, Illinois. Since my great-grandfather had six sons, I believe that most of the Markwells in central Illinois are somewhat related.

We had a reunion once of the descendants of Ray Markwell (my Great-Grandfather, who lived to be 102). I think there were about 70 of us there, with a whole branch missing.

Markwell

Chicago Geocaching