brdad or is it brmum

Nia

I may be fast in my posts icon_razz.gif but man o' man I am slow in the brain/joke department.

Took me a while and because of the help of CCC I now get it. I even changed my title because of this.

______________________________________________________________________________________

The 'idiot' who should be banned because he likes to spend all day annoying people while drinking beer.

He does where the dress while he's caching but has to change his shoes because they are heck on the toes while hiking. icon_smile.gif

______________________________________________________________________________________

The 'idiot' who should be banned because he likes to spend all day annoying people while drinking beer.

quote:
Originally posted by Nia:

I just noticed a geocacher called brdad now seems to be brmum, anyone have any info on thisicon_smile.gif

Don't ask. Don't tell!!

Please don't tell

icon_wink.gif

====================================

As always, the above statements are just MHO.

====================================

quote:
Originally posted by Eeyore/Shadow:

I don't think I know any americans that don't like Monty Python.

That's a sign you've picked some good friends!

And I wanted to put the dead parrot in the avatar, but was afraid it would not be PC... Dead parrot was a classic...

Women are like guns, keep one around long enough and you're going to want to shoot it.

quote:
Originally posted by dinoprophet:

This thread has become far too silly!

Yes it has! Can't a guy get any respect around here?

It's getting time for a new avatar anyway, I'm growing tired of all this attention. Hopefully another interesting or controversial topic will come about in the forums in the next few days and I will be inspired...

Women are like guns, keep one around long enough and you're going to want to shoot it.