MY NEICE HAS BEEN FOUND

DiverMan

My Neice is home with her mother. She has been found safe. As I said before, I am dancing and praising God for His gift. Words cannot express how I feel. The outpouring of love from this community has been pheanominal (I don't care if that word is spelled correctly right now icon_biggrin.gif

Thank you everone. I can't thank you enough for everything that you have done. Thank you and Thank GOD!!!!

DiverMan

Dive Down, Dive Deep

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif We're so unbelievably happy for you and your fammily. A truly wonderful day! Thank God. icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif If you feel like sharing, we're just wonering how she is, and were and how she was found. If not, that's OK too. God Bless.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Because now I am Lost.

quote:
Originally posted by wilywampa:

not to hijack this thread and turn it into a religion debate or anything, but i have to ask.. why is it because of god that she was found, but not because of god that she went missing in the first place? or are you just going to tell me i'm in no place to question "His plan"?

Question away, that's normal. It's truly understanding that's beyond anyones grasp.

quote:
Originally posted by DiverMan:

My Neice is home with her mother. She has been found safe. As I said before, I am dancing and praising God for His gift. Words cannot express how I feel. The outpouring of love from this community has been pheanominal (I don't care if that word is spelled correctly right now icon_biggrin.gif

Thank you everone. I can't thank you enough for everything that you have done. Thank you and Thank GOD!!!!

DiverMan

Dive Down, Dive Deep

So what happened to her? Where was she?

Glad, that things worked out.

To Wilywampa:

With RK on the questioning. I question the existence of "God" everyday and have never seen a plan clearly laid out. Given the overall state of the world's affairs, I suspect there isn't one.

But I do know that good things will happen and bad things will. People will be kind to each other, others will perpetrate evil.

The trick is to manage both aspects with serenity, utilizing all of the many types of resources available. I believe that when applied constructively this makes good things happen.

Offering thanks, as always, is merely a gesture of humility. Gratitude helps us be aware of the resources and reminds us to treat each of them with respect. We'll never really know how or why they come together the way they do.

Again, great news, Diverman.

I wish you all peace.

"Now may every living thing, young or old, weak or strong, living near or far, known or unknown, living or departed or yet unborn, may every living thing know happiness!"

The Modesto Bee writes:

Published: September 25, 2003, 08:05:50 AM PDT

Deputies are searching for Salida teen-ager

SALIDA -- The Stanislaus County Sheriff's Department is looking for 14-year-old girl whose friends and family have not seen her since Friday. Kelly Rae Morriston and a friend went to Brenden Theatres on Friday to watch a movie, sheriff's spokesman Tom Letras said. Instead, Kelly Rae left with a man, friends said, and has not been seen since. Letras said some of the girl's friends have told investigators she knew the man and they had been planning on running away together, while others said the man was a stranger. He was described as a black man in his late teens or early 20s, between 5 feet 10 and 6 feet tall with a medium build. He was wearing blue jeans, a blue hat and a blue and white Dallas Cowboys jacket. Kelly Rae was wearing blue jeans, a red tank top and bracelets on both wrists. Sheriff's investigators ask anyone with information about the girl's whereabouts to call 525-7076 or 525-7114.

---

It's good to see that she's back where she can get any help that she might need (recovering or reforming). But, did she know him or not? It would seem that if she is back so soon that she had run-away and either was caught or thought better of what she had done. Either way, what has happened to him (kidnapping at worst... aiding in the delinquency of a minor at best)?

--

http://www.piratetravels.com/pirate.htm

Wow! Praise God that she is home safe once again. I will pray that she has not been harmed in any way and that she and all of your family feel the wonderful experience of the loving hand of God in your lives through this terrible experience.

--------------------------------------------------

When everything is comming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

Hello All,

I don't have all the information of the how's and why's of why she left (she is home safe and resting. It will all come in time). I do know that she did run away. She was not very happy with her home life (what teen-ager is icon_wink.gif ). I do truely thank God for his gifts.

To answer about the "plan" that God has for us, I don't know what that plan is. But I do know that He does use situations like this to help the parties involved. I can tell you two direct instances where He has used these "events" to strengthen us. The first was between my wife and I. We separated about three years ago because of the way I was. I did not have God in my life. He taught me (and us) a valuable lesson. We have since reconciled and our relationship (as a family and husband and wife) is wonderful. The best it has ever been. The second is with my neice. The family needed help. Now they have the foundation to make things better. It was out of control before. Now that the parents have seen the problems, they can work to correct them. Another benefit of this is the friendships that we have developed. The outpouring of support and prayers from people that we have never met has given her family and ours a hope that will never die. The benefits from what God has given us definately is worth the hardship. The way I look at it is when I complete a hard job and I step back and see the results, it was worth the work even though at the time, I really didn't want to do the work. I have learned that the benefits out weigh the "burden" of the task. That is why I will keep doing those tasks. Without complaining (the best I can anyway icon_wink.gif ) because I know that I have done the best I can and the inner rewards are grand.

As I have said before, I truely thank each of you for your thoughts, prayers and support. My list of friends have grown a great deal.

Thank you so much to each of you!!!

DiverMan

Dive Down, Dive Deep