unofficial travel bugs

Don't know about your cat but.....

There was a dog, well, the ashes of a dog icon_eek.gif named CoCo, that I found in a cache near my house....I found him at another cache a few months ago icon_smile.gif .....I did take him for a walk each time I found him, seemed like the right thing to do.

Anyone know CoCo's where abouts?? He's in a small jar with some calico material wrapped around it, ya can't miss him...

Any other weird "bugs" going around?

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

"Emily the GeoSheep" passed through our hands before there were travel bugs. There were four GeoSheep (on heading in each direction ...Emily was heading East), and they had a terrific homepage. Like the King's cat, I wonder what became of them?

(Back after a quick "google." I see some of the GeoSheep have been converted to travel bugs.)

quote:
Originally posted by King Pellinore:

Rogla now has his/her own web page http://www.geocities.com/roglacat

If you have had contact with Rogla, please write me a note or send pix for the site!

King Pellinore

You might want to add the guestbook feature to your geocities site so people can post on it where it is traveling.

Brian Wood

Woodsters Outdoors

http://www.woodsters.com