How Many Posts Have You Seen?

I was wondering what is the largest number of posts anyone has seen to an individual cache on the web site. We have a really cool icon_wink.gif cache here in Southern Nevada called, "Outdoor Nevada Ceocache #3-Creepy Cache" that has been very popular...there are 93 posts to date (including ours). I thought that was a lot since Southern Nevada isn't as populous as some other parts of the country. How many have you seen? Let me hear from you! icon_biggrin.gif

AkitaMom icon_cool.gif

The most logged visits I've seen so far is for this virtual cache: Are There Any Drive-In Movies Left? It has 212 logged "finds" as of this date.

I'd certainly be interested in knowing what is the most found physical cache!

Cheers ...

~Rich in NEPA~

1132_1200.jpg

=== A man with a GPS receiver knows where he is; a man with two GPS receivers is never sure. ===

[This message was edited by Rich in NEPA on July 20, 2002 at 04:52 AM.]

icon_smile.gif Thanks for the replies.

Yrium, I was surprised to see your post. I love reading all posts on caches that I have visited, but reading your post on "Creepy Cache" is the main reason that we made the trip out to it. AkitaDad and I got such a kick out of visualizing your trip...Thanks for the inspiration! Do you always get so creative when you log? If so I would love to read more of them...LOL