The *Official* Photography Thread...

I was sorting thru my geocaching photos dir when I realized, I've gotten some cool photos because of hunting... So here's mine, show me yours!

Click on the image for a 1600x1200 version...

This is one from last night while scouting a location. This is a house in the Broadmoor.

s_misc_005.jpg

These next three are of an old burned out building that used to belong to Mount Saint Francis. I have tons more from the same place... Found this on the way back from a cache and went back the next night to sneak around...

s_misc_009.jpg

s_misc_010.jpg

s_misc_011.jpg

This I found on the corner of someone's property on the north end of town. It caught my eye...

s_misc_008.jpg

So post some of your own...

geosig.jpg

Contents Under Pressure...

[This message was edited by Acceptable Risk on September 03, 2002 at 10:23 PM.]

I actually found this before geocaching, but recently went back to the location to see it's cachability, thought I might hide a cache under the car or something. But the area is rather boring so I'm not going to.

No idea who did it, it's several miles from the main road and the closest building is a camp a half mile away. Done nicely, the bride's hands are on the wheel, foot on the accelerator; the groom has the puzzled look. Been trying to think of a nice quotation for it ... "The Honeymoon's over", "I told you to ask for directions", etc...

skel_car.jpg

Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Just go away, your blocking my GPS signal!

These are some of my favorite pictures either from my finds (first one) or finds from the Photographer's Caches.

My favorite picture by me of half buried farm implements, found by Junk Pile Treasure.

302351_300.JPG

Photographed by Hazard on 3/18/2002, National Park in Hawaii

243437_500.jpg

Photographed by Geosotan on 3/23/2002, Swinging Bridge, Jay Cooke State Park, MN - they didn't know about the reflection until after they took the picture...

248878_300.jpg

Photographed by bstahly on 8/24/2002, High Falls of the Pigeon River, Ontario, CAN

545988_200.jpg

Markwell

Chicago Geocaching