Louisville Courier-Journal wants to do a story

Guest johnny42544

Guest johnny42544

If anyone is in the Louisville area, or southern Indiana, or anywhere in Kentucky there is a reporter who would like to speak to you. I talked with him for a little while today, seems like a nice guy. He wants to do a story on US! His name is Chris Kenning, phone is 502-582-4697. His email address is ckenning@courier-journal.com

I told him to expect a BUNCH of emails and phone calls!

Guest chrome

I will be in Southern Indiana/Northern Kentucky this Saturday through the following Wednesday. I am going to visit relatives but also to plant a long distance cache. There are ZERO caches in the Evansville area. Closest cache to Evansville is about 70 miles away! You would think a city with a metro population of 350,000 would have ONE cache. Anyway, there will be at least 1 there by Sunday! Email me if you would like my cell phone number or whatever to hand off to them.

Guest johnny42544

I would just give the guy a call, let him know that while you are in town, you hope to do some geocaching. I know of several in the area, one in the Falls of the Ohio Indiana State Park, and at least one in the Tom Sawyer Kentucky State Park. Happy hunting!

Guest johnny42544

oops! I just re-read your post. When I think of southern Indiana, I think of just across the river from Louisville! You are right, Evansville ought to have at least one!

Guest chrome

I met with Chris and a photog in Lousville yesterday and went geocaching. Hopefully they'll do a story sometime soon. I'll let you know when they let me know. Had the Geocache Kids with me and we had a fun time.