GeoCache Patch by State Are you interested?

wretsub

Wow...I just noticed that.

I sent the OP a messge but haven't heard back from them. Not sure if they are active any more or not they haven't logged a find since 2003...so I may look into some. I have a couple of sources in mind. This is an idea that I am liking a lot so I will stay with it.

Edited by GerryandJoy

Hello Everyone,

I am in the process of working with the Geocache people in putting together a Geocache Patch per state.

I was thinking this would be a great cache item or something to wear on a jacket to show all the different states that a person found a cache.

At this point, I am interested to know what people think.

The patch would be the Geocache Logo with the state in the background..

Thanks for all your input!

icon_biggrin.gif

Wretsub

Angel Pockets Embroidey

"Our Stitches are Heavenly!!"

wretsub@hotmail.com

Hello Everyone,

I am in the process of working with the Geocache people in putting together a Geocache Patch per state.

I was thinking this would be a great cache item or something to wear on a jacket to show all the different states that a person found a cache.

At this point, I am interested to know what people think.

The patch would be the Geocache Logo with the state in the background..

Thanks for all your input!

icon_biggrin.gif

Wretsub

Angel Pockets Embroidey

"Our Stitches are Heavenly!!"

wretsub@hotmail.com

Might be a little late...

Unless the OP is using a phone and no longer logging into the site, last log in was last year.

Last log in might have been last year, but last cache find was in July, 2003. Lets see, I've been caching for 11 years, and their last find was before I started. :P

I've only been hanging around here since 2005, but if these were even made, I certainly never heard about it. And by "Geocaching logo" does he mean it would have been the official geocaching.com one, or the public domain one?