Whats the average age of the geocacher

RDVH

quote:
Originally posted by RDVH:

I am curious to the average age of fellow geocahers ...

Well, let's see ... since I'm 53 years old, feel like I'm still 29, and act like I'm 12, that would make my average age: 31.33!!! icon_biggrin.gif Cheers ...

~Rich in NEPA~

1132_1200.jpg

=== A man with a GPS receiver knows where he is; a man with two GPS receivers is never sure. ===

quote:
Originally posted by RDVH:

I am curious to the average age of fellow geocahers ...

Well, let's see ... since I'm 53 years old, feel like I'm still 29, and act like I'm 12, that would make my average age: 31.33!!! icon_biggrin.gif Cheers ...

~Rich in NEPA~

1132_1200.jpg

=== A man with a GPS receiver knows where he is; a man with two GPS receivers is never sure. ===

quote:
Originally posted by Rich in NEPA:

Are you really? I met Rich near a cache recently . . . I thought he looked at least 15 years younger than the chronological age listed above, so his average is pretty close! Congratulations!

quote:
Originally posted by Rich in NEPA:

Are you really? I met Rich near a cache recently . . . I thought he looked at least 15 years younger than the chronological age listed above, so his average is pretty close! Congratulations!