Geocaching thought for the day!

Okay so maybe it's not a geocaching thought, and I did take it from George Carlin, but I wanted to share it just the same.

"Everywhere you look there are families with two many vehicles. You see them on the highways in thier RVs. But apparently the RVs aren't enough, because behind them they're towing motorboats, go-carts, dune buggies, dirt bikes, Jet Skis, Snowmobiles, parasails, hang gliders, hot-air balloons, and small, two-man, deep-sea diving bells. The only thing these people lack is a lunar excursion modules.

Doesn't anybody take a walk anymore?? "

-George Carlin

My response, "Yes, Geocachers do. Only because all those things proably don't have GPS onboard." icon_razz.gif

James

"Big Dog"

-Clan Ferguson

quote:
Originally posted by Clan Ferguson:

"Everywhere you look there are families with two many vehicles. You see them on the highways in thier RVs. But apparently the RVs aren't enough, because behind them they're towing motorboats, go-carts, dune buggies, dirt bikes, Jet Skis, Snowmobiles, parasails, hang gliders, hot-air balloons, and small, two-man, deep-sea diving bells. The only thing these people lack is a lunar excursion modules.

-George Carlin

Carlin is cool! icon_cool.gif

I think if I saw an RV pulling all that I'd run off the road cuz I would be laughing to hard.

I can understand towing a second vehicle. Its a such a pain to pack everything up just to go out for a bottle of milk.

- Lone Rangers

quote:
Originally posted by Clan Ferguson:

Okay so maybe it's not a geocaching thought, and I did take it from George Carlin, but I wanted to share it just the same.

-George Carlin

My response, "Yes, Geocachers do. Only because all those things proably don't have GPS onboard." icon_razz.gif

James

"Big Dog"

-Clan Ferguson

My Motto? 'Travel light, travel fast'. OK, maybe not the fast, I drive a Tercel when I cache, but it *is* light! icon_wink.gif

bluespreacher