Can you do it again???

georgeandmary

User Name: King Kong

This is my first cache hide. It's in a 50 gallon red container and contains a beautiful blonde lady, a piece of the empire state building, an airplane wing and of course a log book.

additional Hints:Look for big tracks in the snow.

Cache Logs:

Logged by Joegeocacher on 2/13/03:

icon_smile.gif Saw this one from a mile away, took some effort to climb inside to sign log book. Left a mcD toy and took the airplane wing. I alway try to trade up.

On the other hand, you have different fingers.

15777_2200.gif

Let's see...

1) Thank goodness! I finally found my missing earring - after all, it's part of a limited edition "Geocaching container earring set"... I plan to wear my Ammo Cannister earrings at the dinner party tonight.

2) I knew I shouldn't have washed this container in hot water.

3) Wow! I found one of those containers that they use to ship outfits from the "Mariah Carey Fashion Collection Online Store".

4) Wow! A cannister used to store a copy of "The Complete Collection of Useful Wisdom Gleaned from the Groundspeak Forums"!

5) I know I paid $250 on e-Bay, but this prop from "The Incredible Shrinking Cacher" is worth every penny.

"If we don't get this Igloo cooler to the hospital within 20 minutes the first mouse heart transplant recipient won't stand a chance!"

Bret

P.S. These are fun, George. You oughta do one every couple weeks! icon_smile.gif

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field.

When a man found it, he hid it again." Mt. 13:44