You might be a geocacher if...

Guest ClayJar

....your thinking about using your car as a travel bug

Moose Mob has already done it... GJTB

Pretty sure Snoogans as well.. Seen a few listed in the What do you Drive for Caching discussion.

if AA batteries are alway on the shopping list. :D

... Sanyo has you on their frequent buyers list for Eneloop.

... Sanyo send you a Free Battery card every Christmas (Wouldn't that be nice? Shades of the old RadioShack card)

... You own more rechargable batteries, than you have devices to put them in.

... own more than 3 battery charging stations..

Wait a second.. Am I outing myself here?!?!?!?! :P

Stephen (gelfling6)

Edited by gelfling6

... you spend hours, one rainy night, painstakingly rewriting the "America Pie" song to include your various geocaching adventures over the last year and a half.

Then you sit back, email it out, and wait for it to get stuck in people's heads. :D

Where's my copy?

Did you post it in a Geocaching Sons thread someplace?

... you spend hours, one rainy night, painstakingly rewriting the "America Pie" song to include your various geocaching adventures over the last year and a half.

Then you sit back, email it out, and wait for it to get stuck in people's heads. :)

Where's my copy?

Did you post it in a Geocaching Sons thread someplace?

I did! But I can email it to you. :D

Stop at a scenic point while on a non-caching vacation and spend 30 minutes looking for a cache that you just know has to be there, because it looks like a good spot.

My wife did this and than yells at me about being addicted to caching.

you wear cargo pants and a fishing vest because you neeed all those pokets for spare batteries, goegoodies, printouts, spare ziplocks, flashlight,bags for trashing out, pencils, log books etc...<BR><BR>you look at cell phone accerories and wonder will that work on my GPS<BR><BR>you go to Cosco so you can pick up the super packs of batteies, and to see it they have any bulk toys<BR><BR>More to see, More to do

I already have six poxkets on my favorite pair of jeans, but this fishing vest idea sounds even more wonderful!

....your thinking about using your car as a travel bug

Moose Mob has already done it... GJTB

Pretty sure Snoogans as well.. Seen a few listed in the What do you Drive for Caching discussion.

Stephen (gelfling6)

actually, i already got my car as a travel bug

Keruso's Cachemobile

Hmmm. I wonder if I can get this registered as a mobile TB?

cachebus.jpg:) Gotta love my baby!

(that's not a photo edit, That's a magnetic sheet I printed the Groundspeak Logo on!)

Edited by gelfling6

...you've copied and pasted the previous "ifs"... just because.

...you keep telling yourself you can't hide more than you find.

...you are kept awake all night because of that creative cache you found. now the ideas for similar ones won't stop.

...your family and friends still don't understand your hobby, but love you anyway.

...you wonder if you could get that catnip smell out of the "real look" mouse you seen in the store.(it has a pocket and everything. just imagine :D )

...a micro is hanging in front of your computer screen"drying".

...you are sure you ate, just can't remember when.

...you feel sorry for towns with no caches.

...you feel the need to place caches in said towns for someone to find.

...because of lack of nutrients and sleep deprivation, you feel the need to find someone in said town to teach about caching.

...If the people at the local hardware store know you by name and bring to you attention some great new container they just got in for your next hide.

(it happens to me and I think that it is GREAT)

You watch movies and think.....hmmmm, I bet there is a cache there, or what a great place for a cache!

My recent fav, you see a crime scene on the local news and blurt out during dinner "There's a cache there!" :D

Oh and fishing vests are the bomb for caching!

...the engagement ring that you gave your fiance' came from a cache

There's some truth to that for my brother, check out this TB

My boyfriend (also a cacher - that's how we met, in fact), gave me a ring last Christmas (albeit not an engagement ring)... it was in a micro in the Christmas tree. After we'd all opened our gifts, he sat there with a funny smile and told me there was a cache in the tree... sure enough - little camo-taped round plastic box with a beautilful Emerald ring in it :grin:

Isn't he a romantic devil? I loved it!

Jenn

...you build a 28.8v battery pack resisted down to 5v to extend your field time.

...you cannibalize 12 solar lights and mount them into you backpack to extend you field time even further.

...you open every lock n lock in the store because you know one will have a log book in it.

...You just know that when you go to hell you'll get a broken receiver and an accurate list of coords.

...you build a 28.8v battery pack resisted down to 5v to extend your field time.

...you cannibalize 12 solar lights and mount them into you backpack to extend you field time even further.

...you open every lock n lock in the store because you know one will have a log book in it.

...You just know that when you go to hell you'll get a broken receiver and an accurate list of coords.

I didn't think anyone saw me. Was I on the security video?

-I added the bold in the quote-