Trademark?? or not???

I'd defer publicly to a ruling from the big guy Jeremy, but as long as you were doing it just for the family and a few friends ...AND were deriving NO profit from the expense of doing up a couple of t-shirts for the sake of being unique.

I couldn't see how he could be upset.

I would put the www.geocaching.com below the logo though. In a sense, you would be a walking advertisement, and be no different than spreading the word about this sport, much as we already do.

Did you send Jeremy an e-mail? I understand that he's a bit swamped these days.

To be honest, I had thoughts to getting the emblem stiched on a denim shirt pocket or on a patch that can go on the upper sleeves.

I resently heard though that they may be selling patches now, so I was looking to see if I could find the legit real macoy first! icon_biggrin.gif

From the logo usage page that you can find at the bottom of every page of geocaching.com:

We are also willing to make allowances for those of you who have creative ideas and want to do something fun for your friends and fellow Geocachers. The Groundspeak Geocaching Logos may be used only on non-commercial items. These items may include, but are not limited to shirts, hats, coins, logbooks, stickers and cache containers. If the lifetime use of the design is less than 25 units, you may consider permission automatically granted. These items may not, under any circumstance, be sold. For larger numbers of items, please request permission by sending an email to logo@Groundspeak.com.

Jeremy Irish

Groundspeak - The Language of Location