Trouble getting a cache approved

quote:
Originally posted by BrianSnat:

Sounds like a cool place. Why don't you make it an "offset cache" and use something on the monument to give coordinates to a real cache nearby. One hint is to take the letters in the person's name, make up a specific code (e.g. a=1, b=2, c=3, etc...). By adding the numbers derived from the name to a set number, you get the coordinates of the actual cache.

Yeah, I might do that eventually. I'd have to find a new spot in one of the state parks that are around there.

quote:
Originally posted by Jomarac5:

quote:
Originally posted by Moun10bike:

Admins are now being asked to approve the coordinates for all of the stages in a multicache.

More rules.

Where does this all end?

Pretty soon we're going to need approval to go looking for caches.

Uh oh, now I've done it -- I've spoken out against TPTB -- I'll never get another cache approved now. icon_eek.gif

-----

You'll definately need approval to continue posting in these forums!!! :-)

I don't see any issue here at all

zuuk

quote:
canadazuuk wrote:

I don't see any issue here at all

The reply that you quoted was in response to something that was said in a post that was made and then later corrected. If the information in the initial post was correct there would have been an issue. Once the initial post was corrected my comment became moot since there was no issue. If you had read the entire thread you'd have been aware of this. Seems to me that you are in a spiteful and careless mood tonight Zuuky. It's so unlike you.

quote:
Originally posted by Jomarac5:

Seems to me that you are in a spiteful and careless mood tonight Zuuky. It's so unlike you.

Spiteful? Who is the wolf in the boiling cauldron?

I think what you need to do is realize you jump just a little wee bit too high when it comes to slagging the administrative structure of this website.

Knowing there was action on the topic, what did you do, wait about 43 minutes before posting some typical off the cuff mumbo jumbo?

Now THAT'S careless.

I did re-read an entire post elsewhere, and I recall a remark J5 made about certain 'elite' folks:

quote:
They are the ones that think that this activity is actually important.

There appears to be a new elite force in the works. And I have a hunch who their captain is.

Have a good evening.

canadazuuk