Now's your chance!

Trango

If you have ever seen ClayJar's or Markwell's number of posts and felt that you will never have more posts than them, now is your chance to (momentarily) out do them and be considered the wise sage of the forums for a (brief) period of time.

Sadly, I note, that despite this chance, I still remain behind them in the number of posts.

*Sigh*

quote:
Originally posted by Markwell:

What's my number now? icon_wink.gif

Watch for my coming post that will probably be one of the most thought about posts I've ever made to the forum and make up for all of the little “Me Too” posts along the way. icon_biggrin.gif

Markwell

Non omnes vagi perditi sunt

"You", too! I'll chime in during this brief moment before I'm totally left behind.

Bluespreacher icon_rolleyes.gif

quote:

Watch for my coming post that will probably be one of the most thought about posts I've ever made to the forum and make up for all of the little “Me Too” posts along the way. icon_biggrin.gif

Markwell

"You", too! I'll chime in during this brief moment before I'm totally left behind.

Bluespreacher icon_rolleyes.gif

quote:

Markwell

Well I can't help but be curious about a post that so important it needs a pre-announcement. I am filled with nervous anticipation. (And I'm only kinda half joking.)

rdw

quote:

Markwell

Well I can't help but be curious about a post that so important it needs a pre-announcement. I am filled with nervous anticipation. (And I'm only kinda half joking.)

rdw

quote:

Markwell, like the Heinz Ketchup commercial, the anticipation is killing me! icon_eek.gif

1132_900.jpg

== A man with a GPS receiver knows where he is; a man with two GPS receivers is never sure. ==

quote:

Markwell, like the Heinz Ketchup commercial, the anticipation is killing me! icon_eek.gif

1132_900.jpg

== A man with a GPS receiver knows where he is; a man with two GPS receivers is never sure. ==