Is Geocaching still about community?

xyzabc

I thought it was Milano to begin with, then went to TJ, then went to RG. Is that correct or am I thinking of someone else?

migo_sig_logo.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________

Caching without a clue....

I must be missing out because my order went like this:

umc (first) then, umc (second) then, umc (third) and finally I'm going to stick with; umc

migo_sig_logo.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________

Caching without a clue....

quote:
Originally posted by Rex_Gordon:

the order I've use was TJWilson, TJWilson1, Milano, TJWilson again, and now Rex_Gordon, which I plan to continue using.

Signed, Rex

Do you plan to continue using it because you have no other option? Like maybe you have been banned from making changes to your profile or creating a new account? Hmmmmmm.

Please don't take this as a flame. I would just like to know.....??? frog.giffrog.giffrog.gificon_wink.gif

Snicon_razz.gificon_razz.gifgans

texasgeocaching_sm.gifThe greatest labor saving invention of today is tomorrow....

The deleted logs have be returned to the cache pages.

Rex,

I will ask you nicely; please do not delete legitimate finds. The caches are currently archived and since you have deleted all of the details from the cache page they will remain archived. The geocachers that found your caches deserve credit for the find, so we have restored the logs.

frog.gif hydee frog.gif

quote:
Originally posted by hydee:

The deleted logs have be returned to the cache pages.

Rex,

I will ask you nicely; please do not delete legitimate finds. The caches are currently archived and since you have deleted all of the details from the cache page they will remain archived. The geocachers that found your caches deserve credit for the find, so we have restored the logs.

frog.gif hydee frog.gif

icon_smile.gificon_biggrin.gificon_cool.gif

quote:

I appreicate the new perspective everyone is taking. I realize that it's going to take me quite some time to regain a positive status on these boards, and I am going to try my best to remain of open mind at all times.

Signed, Rex

And you might be more convincing if you deleted your fake find too.

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

I just checked, and these caches have no logs other than TJ's 6/14 "archived":

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[O] (1/1) 3/2/2003 xyz by xyzabc (GCDD47)

Newfoundland (Canada)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[O] (1.5/1.5) 5/20/2002 xyz1 by xyzabc (GC5A31)

Newfoundland (Canada)

[O] (1.5/1) 2/1/2002 xyz2 by xyzabc (GC36A8)

Newfoundland (Canada)

[O] (1.5/1.5) 12/26/2001 xyz3 by xyzabc (GC2E2C)

Newfoundland (Canada)

DustyJacket

Not all those that wander are lost. But in my case... icon_biggrin.gif

Snoogans, I wouldn't know if I've been banned from making changes to the other account or not, as I havn't logged in to it for a few days.

Mopar: I've logged the logbook for this cache as Rex, linking the log to this account, so it's not a fake log icon_smile.gif

Dusty: maybe it's possible that they've had the find re-credited to their accounts?

Signed, Rex

I saw a signature that read "Life's Tough. But it's tougher when you're stupid" or something like that. Rex or TJ or whoever you want to be today, I hope you have learned that lesson, only time will tell. You brought a lot of "toughness" on yourself. Now you have to learn how to deal with it, and get over it. Some people may flame you from here to eternity and nothing you will ever do or say will change that. Learn from what has been posted in this thread and move forward with your life. I would advise you to quit posting apologies and excuses in this thread. Maybe don't even read this thread anymore. In time it will fade away. There may be some people that will want to continue it, but why bring yourself down to their level? You have a LOOONG, steep climb to get out of the hole you dug for yourself. Don't waste energy, emotions, and webspace dwelling and commenting on it. The choice is yours.

Maps?!? We don't need no stinking maps! We got coordinates!

quote:

Snoogans, I wouldn't know if I've been banned from making changes to the other account or not, as I havn't logged in to it for a few days.

Let me clarify....Is RG your only option because you can no longer log in as anything else and are you in fact banned from making changes to the RG account or creating a new account? Say something on your RG profile. Betcha can't......... frog.gificon_wink.giffrog.gif

BTW- Woodbutcher68 is soooooo speaking the truth. Excellent comment!

Snicon_razz.gificon_razz.gifgans

texasgeocaching_sm.gifThe greatest labor saving invention of today is tomorrow....

quote:

Mopar: I've logged the logbook for this cache as Rex, linking the log to this account, so it's not a fake log icon_smile.gif

Signed, Rex

So, then this log is truthful?

quote:

icon_smile.gifJune 15 by Rex_Gordon (1 found)

Uh... I'm pretty sure I found this cache today. I found the box, but when I opened it up, the only thing in there was a black log book, and the greeting paper thingy. This was my first geocache, and it's a little disconcerting. I think the owner needs to have a look. I think this is what plundering is? not sure. I didn't log in the book, as there was no pen and I didn't have one on me.

(edit) Later on today (Monday) I'm going to go back, with a pen and some trade items to put in the cache, and sign the log. I'm changing this to a fount it because I did technically find it, but there was no pen to log with.

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

This topic has far outlived its usefulness, if it ever had one.

Rex, or TJWilson, or whoever the heck you are, please change your caches you archived back to their proper names. Once they are fixed I'll unarchive the logs you deleted.

Otherwise, perhaps its best that you should remain away from the forums for a while.

frog.gif Jeremy Irish

Groundspeak - The Language of Location™