Thankyou Jeremy

This thread is very focused. It is to say thankyou to Jeremy for

• all the recent changes
  • Offering memberships
  • Caring enough about geocachers to provide a funding solution rather than just pulling the plug
  • and for putting up with all the crap sent his way

Try and follow this focus. If you can't say something nice, then please don't post under this thread. If you want to debate or dissent, do it HERE

Thankyou Jeremy... icon_smile.gif

Member:

banner-small.gif

For keeping moving, interesting and new. The changes I have seen in last eight months have been nothing short of remarkable considering your resources.

Your ingenuity and dedication are obvious in every aspect of the site.

Thanks Jeremy!!!

geosign.gif

[This message was edited by Ranz on March 08, 2002 at 09:42 PM.]

Originally posted by Team CacheCows of Wisconsin:

If you can't say something nice, then please don't post under this thread.

Sort of funny YOU should say that.....hmmm a case of the kettle calling the pot black

If that is how you feel then follow your own advise.

quote:
Originally posted by E=Mc2:

Sort of funny YOU should say that.....hmmm a case of the kettle calling the pot black

If that is how you feel then follow your own advise.

Oh good Lord!! icon_rolleyes.gif Will it never end?

Now...

Thank you Jeremy for the saintly patience you have shown us, your tireless work on website upkeep and improvements, and keeping a loose but steady hand on the geocaching keel. icon_smile.gif May the future always be longer than the past.

rdw

Although I've only been caching since August 2001, I have enjoyed both the activity of Geocaching and this web site very much. I am amazed that you have done as much as you have for so long for so little. As a gesture of solidarity I signed up within a couple or three minutes of reading about the memberships and did so enthusiastically. I commend you on leaving things so that those that wish to may use the site to Geocache without purchasing a membership, that was a very considerate thing to do. My children and I enjoy Geocaching a great deal, and your efforts on this web site have made the activity easy to participate in, thus making it all the more enjoyable.

Myself and the little ones (Beehive and Sabbot) thank you and wish you only the best in your ongoing efforts to improve and innovate the activity of Geocaching.

The McKinney Family of Texas

Count us in, too. Jeremy, the amount of work you've put in to keep all this ticking along must be immense. We've had a lot of fun geocaching, and we expect to have a lot more fun in the future. And... we're perfectly aware that without your efforts, we wouldn't be able to do it.

Thanks.

-Paul (of Kodak's 4)

Jeremy; Everyone has said it already however, let me also throw in a big THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME, EFFORT, and IDEAS. When I first found this site I could not believe the amount of information provided by you and the members. I never really thought it would get much better. BOY WAS I WRONG! You provide a service second to none. icon_biggrin.gificon_smile.gificon_wink.gif

I've only been a member a short while but I knew from the start this was a quality site. I do have a problem, I sent my money order today how long before I can put one of those neet little captions under my name?icon_smile.gif

Thanks again and good luck!

Bob

icon_smile.gif I've said it before on another thread, but please let me extend my thanks once again. Jeremy, you've done a great job and I'm very appreciative of the amount of selfless work you've provided. Without your efforts, this site would not exist in a form that could attract as many people as it presently does.

-Jeepster

Road kill on the information highway ...

Even though I've been one of the most vocal oppenents of the mocaches (although I've tried not a jerk about it or use personal attacks) I to (as I have done before) would like to say Thanks to Jeremy for helping the sport become what it is today and for the site.

Mike

I couldn't agree more!!

quote:
Originally posted by rogerswin:

Yes to that, - Thanks Jeremy for giving me a fun reason to get off by backside and out in the country, spending quality time with my son!

The family that plays together stays together...Geocaching is a FUN family outing. Thank you Jeremy for keeping this site going. icon_biggrin.gif

We go until we get there.....

Beware of the loft that the warmth of praise brings. For it may lead to altitudes not yet safe. And yet, absorb the value that comes from each. You've done well. Continue to do so, and surely you will have left an indellible mark.

Keep growing and expanding upon what you've done, and you'll have touched many.

boo2.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Ranz:

For keeping moving, interesting and new. The changes I have seen in last eight months have been nothing short of remarkable considering your resources.

Your ingenuity and dedication are obvious in every aspect of the site.

Thanks Jeremy!!!

I tried, but I couldn't say it any better than this.

quote:
Originally posted by macro:

Everyone else has said it all, but thanks anyway, for keeping things going. It's a tough job, but we all appreciate it.

Macro

ditto here! Just wanted to add my 2 pennies!

icon_cool.gif

inceptor

the only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys

Would also like to send my thanks. My wife and I have only been caching since January 2002, but have had great fun and been introduced to new places. We just returned from our first trip to the Ozarks and used caches to find areas of interest to hike and to return to in the future. Emailed a few players in Arkansas and got tremendously helpful replys from all. Cachers are fun people.

Jeremy- icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Hats of to a excellent site and all that goes with it. I always chuckle when I read 'geopuppet' - it makes perfect sense to me.

Leadership is the hardest place to be - and one of the most rewarding. Thanks for a great venture that is such a blast - and brought so many nutso outdoor enthusiasts together!

"Terra•Indaga"

Jeremy

P.S. Yeah, I'm one of those annoying people using special characters in my name and cache names icon_rolleyes.gif

36021_400.JPG Terra?Indaga, "Earth Searcher"