I AM VERY ANGRY!!!!!!

I recently created a really cool cache and I just received a NASTY HORRIBLE DEGRADING mail from an approver (who shall remane nameless) who told me I was crazy, this cache would never get approved, etc.

The cache was placed on private property under a highway bridge, right near an active railroad tracks that lead to the nearby Army base. The cache was hidden in an ammo cannister and container the following items:

a switchblade

an old bottle of billy beer

a half smoked joint I found near this cache

some matches, and a zippo lighter

some granola bars

some scented candles

business cards for my tax preparing service(hey I hope this won't be considered a commercial cache)

some firecrackers

and some adult movies I don't watch any more.

I really don't see what the problem is. They said something about inaprorpirate items in the cache but I've seen these items in caches before. And bad location? Whats so bad about it? Seemed like a good idea at the time. I think this approver really is a bad apple, and I feel as if I'm being picked on!

BOOHOO! As far as I know every cache submitted gets approved but mine AND ITS NOT FAIR! I feel as if I'm being picked on. I'll say it again, a third time even because its the truth!

They always reject my caches. I think the webcam strip club virtual was a great idea. REJECTED! The alarm clock/dynamite stick TB was confiscated! What is it with this website? This S**KS **S

So what do I do about this?

william

alt.gif

You probably should have put in a whole joint. I know you couldn't help yourself. Billy beer? If you hadn't had placement party at the cache, you would have had more and better drugs, beer, and fireworks. Try to stay sober for a couple hours and you might have more goodies to put in the cache!

Maps?!? I don't need no stinking maps! I got coordinates!

There's a fine line between Geocaching and mental illness, I just not sure which side of the line I'm on!

One of my early approved caches was very similar to the one you have described, but that was before they started to regulate this game to death. Like many other earlier caches that wouldn’t be approved now, my cache is still allowed through the grandfathering policy.

I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me.

geol4.JPG

I think you need to send a special e-mail to Jeremy and get mtn.boy thrown out as an admin. type guy.

It seems as he is starting to make up rules as he goes along. Do like I do. I send him a half gallon of "Ripple" or "Anne Greenspring" and he lets me do any type of cache I want.

logscaler.

"It is not fair to have a battle of wits with unarmed people."

quote:
Originally posted by seneca: but that was before they started to regulate this game to death.

A most interesting comment. So you are for geocaching, thereby it is being regulated to death. However, you are against free citizens carrying guns, so those regulations are right?

Hmmmm.... most interesting indeed! I see how it works now!

Mike. Desert_Warrior (aka KD9KC).

El Paso, Texas.

Citizens of this land may own guns. Not to threaten their neighbors, but to ensure themselves of liberty and freedom.

They are not assault weapons anymore... they are HOMELAND DEFENSE WEAPONS!

quote:
Originally posted by Desert_Warrior:

.... So you are for geocaching, thereby it is being regulated to death. However, you are against free citizens carrying guns, so those regulations are right?

No, Desert_Warrior, that is not how it works. This is how it works: I do not advocate regulations for the restriction of moronic behaviour - although, I am opposed to most of those who behave like morons. (This is a general example only, to demonstrate "how it works" - it is not intended to refer to any specific subject - and in particular not the subject that is no longer allowed to be discussed here, by edict of Jeremy).

I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me.

geol4.JPG

quote:
Originally posted by seneca:

quote:
Originally posted by Desert_Warrior:

.... So you are for geocaching, thereby it is being regulated to death. However, you are against free citizens carrying guns, so those regulations are right?

No, Desert_Warrior, that is not how it works. This is how it works: I do _not_ advocate regulations for the restriction of moronic behaviour - although, I am opposed to most of those who behave like morons. (This is a general example only, to demonstrate "how it works" - it is not intended to refer to any specific subject - and in particular not the subject that is no longer allowed to be discussed here, by edict of Jeremy).

_I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me._

http://www.cslaw.ca/geol4.JPG

So why are you talking about it? icon_confused.gif

quote:
I think the webcam strip club virtual was a great idea.

I am with you on this. That would be so cool. Someone please create adultcaching.com. Forget this boring geocaching.com site, adultcaching saying could be "Leave nothing, Don't want any evidence"

I will even paid for a "membership" .

I can't wait to tell the wife I am out "geo-oh-oh-oh-caching baby"

We could have caches to places where people were murder. Crack houses? Maybe a few massage parlors? I know a few in Houston that offer "happy endings". There is a business opportunity for someone.

Good Luck Cache Baggers

- Paul Ag

quote:
Originally posted by Paul Ag:

quote:

I am with you on this. That would be so cool. Someone please create adultcaching.com. Forget this boring geocaching.com site, adultcaching saying could be "Leave nothing, Don't want any evidence"

We could have caches to places where people were murder. Crack houses? Maybe a few massage parlors? I know a few in Houston that offer "happy endings". There is a business opportunity for someone.

Good Luck Cache Baggers

- Paul Ag

Best dadgum idea I've seen on this site yet! icon_wink.gificon_razz.gificon_cool.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Spzzmoose:

quote:

quote:

Good Luck Cache Baggers

- Paul Ag

Best dadgum idea I've seen on this site yet! icon_wink.gificon_razz.gificon_cool.gif

You should have a sax player to set the mood

Took sun from sky, left world in eternal darkness bandbass.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Team GPSaxophone:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Good Luck Cache Baggers

- Paul Ag

You should have a sax player to set the mood

Took sun from sky, left world in eternal darkness http://mywebpages.comcast.net/ihazeltine/bandbass.gif

I play guitar and trumpet...Lets ROCK!! icon_cool.gif

quote:

Why is DW too??? This thread is not about guns...let us not digress...

Good enough. It only confirms an impression I had formed. As long as it is not his ox.

Mike. Desert_Warrior (aka KD9KC).

El Paso, Texas.

Citizens of this land may own guns. Not to threaten their neighbors, but to ensure themselves of liberty and freedom.

They are not assault weapons anymore... they are HOMELAND DEFENSE WEAPONS!

quote:

quote:

Good Luck Cache Baggers

- Paul Ag

I'm gonna show her my Ge"OH"cache face...GeOH OH OH! You know what I'm talking about....

130036_200.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Gwho:

They always reject my caches. I think the webcam strip club virtual was a great idea.

william

One of the standards for approval of a virtual cache is that a physical cache cannot be placed nearby. By trying to place this lame webcam/virtual, you prevent creative ideas like my latest "Where's George?" cache. To log that cache you need to find "Geocaching Ginger" and slip a Georged bill into her G-string. What makes it a difficulty 5 cache is that you must also TAKE a dollar and then get past the bouncers. That part's dicey, but trust me, signing Ginger's logbook is a real treat.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Next time, instead of getting married, I think I'll just find a woman I don't like and buy her a house.

quote:

I am with you on this. That would be so cool. Someone please create adultcaching.com.

I volunteer to be an approver (might be slow approvals, as each will need personal review to be sure there are NO virtuals but are ALL PHYSICAL...)

Enjoy,

randy

er,

Randy

{wink}

PS: I can see it now in the forums, "Who would leave this in an adult-cache?" "I found kids toys, this is NOT a family activity! What kind of weirdo would do this?"

quote:
Originally posted by RJFerret:

quote:

I am with you on this. That would be so cool. Someone please create adultcaching.com.

I volunteer to be an approver (might be slow approvals, as each will need personal review to be sure there are NO virtuals but are ALL PHYSICAL...)

Enjoy,

randy

er,

Randy

{wink}

PS: I can see it now in the forums, "Who would leave this in an adult-cache?" "I found kids toys, this is NOT a family activity! What kind of weirdo would do this?"

My wife and I talked about this. Doing something a bit more "not-so-family-oriented" would be amusing, and wouldn't create quite the drama. Finally, an appropriate place to get rid of all these condoms we have left over from before the hysterectomy.

130036_200.gif

I found your unauthorized cache...

Took: Firecrackers.

Left: Bottlerockets.

M-80's

CD-ROM with instructions for making

methamphetamine and DIY Ordnance

Coordinate for next Magellan Contest

4 large pebbles.

Hemp rope tied in a noose

Bronze Swastika Lapel Pin

.22 Cal. Zip Gun.

Bottle of lighter fluid.

A few sprigs of poison oak (with seeds)

Kudzu seedlings

Hash/Crack Pipe.

Mirror & Razorblade.

Coupon for 50% off at brothel in LV.

Hukt un fonix werkt fur mee

quote:
Originally posted by Johnnyvegas:

Gee icon_frown.gif I was going to do a new multi cache, each part would a part to a colt 45,1911. icon_smile.gif In the last cache I was going have some bullets. icon_biggrin.gif

Maybe I would have trouble with this one. I do not think the guidelines say anything about gun parts, but I may be wrong icon_eek.gif

Great idea!

I will be your first to find.

BTW, while I was there I used my brush cutter to clear the path from the road to the cache, and I painted three yellow rings at eye level around the tree whose roots it is under. I then hung flourescent yellow ribbon every five feet along the path that I cleared all the way to the parking lot.

Pretty clever the way you put it 20 ft north of the gazebo like that.

Hukt un fonix werkt fur mee

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

GWHO, you are absolutely freakin' BRILLANT!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

You ALMOST (I mean ALMOST!!!) had me there with this BEAUTIFUL parody (good darn work, dude!) of a typical "let's break all the rules and then complain that the cache was not approved" post. I mean, under a bridge, private property, drugs food, freakin' FIRECRACKERS??!! Aw, man, that's just GREAT.

I mean... this is not QUITE on the level of the recent "Metallica sues to make sure another band cannot use E and F chords" (coords? icon_biggrin.gif ) bit that was all over the net 2 weeks ago, but hey parodies on THAT level are pretty rare and hard to achieve, so don't feel too bad about it. icon_smile.gif

Thanks greatly for the smile. You rule! icon_biggrin.gif

-Elana (a.k.a. "Sparrowhawk")

peepwall.gif