Elfcaching?

geospotter

quote:
Originally posted by Team GPSaxophone:

...but think of the cache maintenance that would entail...going out there every night and having to log dozens of times...

Just locking the door at night and unlocking it in the morning would be enough to drive me nuts.

130036_200.gif

Elfcaching? I thought someone was suggesting a new locationless. Find an elf, take a photo of him/her/it with your GPSr in the picture, and post the co-ordinates.

Oh, I forgot - no moving caches...

Bill

-------------------------------

"Ah, take the Cache and let the Credit go..."

The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam, trans. Edward Fitzgerald

quote:
Originally posted by Bill D (wwh):

Elfcaching? I thought someone was suggesting a new locationless. Find an elf, take a photo of him/her/it with your GPSr in the picture, and post the co-ordinates.

Oh, I forgot - no moving caches...

Bill

Stomp on it first.

---

Remember what the dormouse said...

quote:
Originally posted by Ce'Nedra:

SSSShhhhh!!! That's Leprechaun's house!!!

No, it's actually our cousins, those poor redneck "green trash" elves who live in a tree down by the river. We don't talk about them much, and I wouldn't mind at all if someone just cemented over the tree and turned them into a traveling cache instead.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Next time, instead of getting married, I think I'll just find a woman I don't like and buy her a house.

Wow, I think it is incredible that elves actually exist and they are there making all these little kids, and the adult kids happy. I wonder if anyone has ever seen these elves and how many there actually are in the world, although I always pictured elves as being bigger, like a couple feet tall. There can be goodness in the world if you believe...God bless.

http://ca.geocities.com/geocachingcanada <---NEW!

http://ca.geocities.com/rsab2100/pond.html