Nobody Takes Me Seriously

quote:
Originally posted by BrianSnat:

I've been Geocaching for almost a year. I have over 40 finds and over two dozen hides. I think I can offer great advice, so why is it that nobody takes me seriously in these forums?

Edited, I changed my mind. I have nothing original to say...

"Wan't" and "differen't" are not words.

quote:

I've been Geocaching for almost a year. I have over 40 finds and over two dozen hides. I think I can offer great advice, so why is it that nobody takes me seriously in these forums?

You don't understand! Everyone takes you very seriously. We hang on every word. We just keep it secret!

Keep the good advice coming,

Bluespreacher icon_biggrin.gif

"We've got the hardware and the software, the plans and the maps ..." -- Citizen Wayne Kramer

quote:

You don't understand! Everyone takes you very seriously. We hang on every word. We just keep it secret!

Keep the good advice coming,

Bluespreacher icon_biggrin.gif

"We've got the hardware and the software, the plans and the maps ..." -- Citizen Wayne Kramer

Looks like you got Brian good, Dodger!!

Way to go!!

Kathy in WV

icon_biggrin.gif

quote:
Originally posted by The Artful Dodger:

I found a link to your http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan scribbled on the back of a toilet stall on one of those rest stops on the NJ Turnpike!

Your http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/petersFashionPage.html is to DIE FOR !!! icon_biggrin.gif

How DO you find the time to geocache?? icon_eek.gif

[This message was edited by The Artful Dodger on August 05, 2002 at 10:19 AM.]

Kathy in WV

Looks like you got Brian good, Dodger!!

Way to go!!

Kathy in WV

icon_biggrin.gif

quote:
Originally posted by The Artful Dodger:

I found a link to your http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan scribbled on the back of a toilet stall on one of those rest stops on the NJ Turnpike!

Your http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/petersFashionPage.html is to DIE FOR !!! icon_biggrin.gif

How DO you find the time to geocache?? icon_eek.gif

[This message was edited by The Artful Dodger on August 05, 2002 at 10:19 AM.]

Kathy in WV

I think its quite cruel the way you have all been responding on this Thread. Obviously Brian Snat is having some emotional problems with the way he is being perceived in the forums. I think that the geocaching community should be giving him support instead of attitude. BrianSnat, I take you seriously. You give darn good advice and obviously have the experience that matters.

It does appear to me though, that a number of people on this forum will judge you by what you wear - which is not right, but nonetheless true. I think maybe if you stopped wearing things that were so ... so...frilly... you would notice a change in the way people respond to your posts. This is just a suggestion and I’m not saying you have to follow it - just like hiding a cache - it is your body and you can do what you want with it.

I have found this book helpful - and I believe you too can find help there.

Take care. Don’t fret. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

You may not agree with what I say, but I will defend, to your death, my right to say it!(it's a Joke, OK!)

I agree with Seneca, I too take your comments very seriously BrianSnat. The fact that I have neither managed to place or find a geocache yet is neither here nor there your advice is the best.

PS Maybe you can help me on the basics what is GPS and where do you get them?

PPS I would just like to say Hi to James icon_wink.gif

I agree with Seneca, I too take your comments very seriously BrianSnat. The fact that I have neither managed to place or find a geocache yet is neither here nor there your advice is the best.

PS Maybe you can help me on the basics what is GPS and where do you get them?

PPS I would just like to say Hi to James icon_wink.gif