Energizer CHM4FC

I'm wondering if someone would have the manual/instructions for this charger CHM4FC. I bought one for cheap on ebay and it didn't come with this info. I've checked Energizer's website and emailed the origional owner... both with no luck.

Here's to hoping one of my fellow cachers will have some kind of help.. I just want to avoid a "meltdown" in the case there's something more than meets the eye...

Thanks all!!!

We just bought the CHM24 model.........The small wall unit that charges 4 batteries at a time. We have it set on Ni-MH and just slide the batteries in according to the diagram imprented inside the place where you put the batteries..........plug it in and let it charge. Did you have anything specific you were wondering about?

worried.gif Children are natural mimics who act like their parents despite every effort to teach them good manners.

Energizer Bunny arrested...

charged with battery.

HA! HA! HA!

sorry,

SteveL

These are my opinions and only my opinions, unless you share them as well, which would make them our opinions, but I am not of the opinion that I can express your opinion as my opinion without your prior expression of said opinion, and then my re-utterance of that opinion would, in my opinion, be foolish unless I were expressing agreement to your opinion, and then it wouldn't be my opinion but your opinion to which I only agree.

The real thing that's bothering me is the fact that the other night, I took a couple of rechargeable AA's and stuck them in slots 1 & 2 and nothing happened.... No LED's lit... Supposed to be done in pairs right?

Are they supposed to light as the batteries charge or do they light when it's done charging as an indicator to the user the batteries are ready? Other than that it seems to me the thing should be rather simple...

Thanks All!!

Team Flushingrouse