Madonna's Gadgets - a great cache to visit near Morgan Hill, CA!

TeamJiffy

Hi -

I am here to plug Madonna's Gadgets as a fantastic cache to visit in the hills above Morgan Hill, Cailfornia.

I am plugging it because we dropped off another cacher's travel bug, the TENNIS ANYONE? travel bug, in this cache back on November 9, 2002. Since then, nobody has visited this cache and the travel bug is left sitting there. We feel badly because we found out after we dropped off this bug, that this bug has taken a rather circuitous route to end up virtually back where it started in April! icon_frown.gif Since then, we've felt guilty, but have no chance to get back down there to move it to a more frequently visited cache.

Madonna's Gadgets is near a very nice park, full of tall trees, shady groves, nice campsites, etc. So, come visit Madonna's Gadgets, visit the park, and take this poor li'l travel bug somewhere! You'll be glad you did! icon_biggrin.gif

-TeamJiffy

quote:
I am here to plug http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=23661 as a fantastic cache to visit in the hills above Morgan Hill, Cailfornia.

Whew! Glad you didn't plug this cache in your regional posting area... I might have missed it.

I feel so bad for that travel bug, and am so awed by your description of the cache that I'm FLYING OUT THERE RIGHT NOW TO FIND IT!

Christ on a pony!

Sorry, couldn't resist complaining about the 13 seconds reading this post cost me.

Pan

Cachito ergo sum. I Geocache, therefore I am.

quote:
Originally posted by TeamJiffy:

Hi -

I am here to plug http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=23661 as a fantastic cache to visit in the hills above Morgan Hill, Cailfornia.

I am plugging it because we dropped off another cacher's travel bug, the http://www.geocaching.com/track/track_detail.asp?ID=10564 travel bug, in this cache back on November 9, 2002. Since then, nobody has visited this cache and the travel bug is left sitting there. We feel badly because we found out after we dropped off this bug, that this bug has taken a rather circuitous route to end up virtually back where it started in April! icon_frown.gif Since then, we've felt guilty, but have no chance to get back down there to move it to a more frequently visited cache.

Madonna's Gadgets is near a very nice park, full of tall trees, shady groves, nice campsites, etc. So, come visit Madonna's Gadgets, visit the park, and take this poor li'l travel bug somewhere! You'll be glad you did! icon_biggrin.gif

-TeamJiffy

Hey thanks for plugging my cache! Maybe I will have to go down there and do some maintenance on it and pick up that bug. icon_smile.gif Or I'll send Kablooey or Fouts or someone. icon_smile.gif

-------------------------------------

Becky Davis

San Jose, CA

How many geocachers can you fit into an ammo box?