Geocaching Wallpaper Exchange

How many of you use the pictures you take while geocaching as wallpaper for your computer desktop? It seems like I change my 'puter wallpaper every week. icon_cool.gif

It's a good way to remind me of where I'd like to be ... even when I can't. icon_frown.gif

Here's a pic I took last weekend while tracking down American Eagle & Lady Liberty's cache "Rock On".

Got a nice geocaching pic to share? Post a link to it here! I can always use new decorations for my 'puter. icon_biggrin.gif

--------------

Changing some folks mind, is like trying to herd cats.

55883_200.gif

I used this one for a desktop background for quite awhile: Musqueam It was taken on the Musqueam reserve. I later found out that "Musqueam" means "tall grass". Its a peaceful reminder of one of my nicer cache walks.

I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me.

geol4.JPG

one on the left was taken in lower Michigan near Lansing on an urban cache hunt. the one on the right is in a secluded part of Northern Michigan, I ended up not finding this one as it was getting too dark. I have more, but I never put them on Webshots.

http://community.webshots.com/album/52053361KBGsel

migo_sig_logo.jpg

michigan_fl_md_wht.gif "Michigan Geocaching At It's Best!"

"If we don't succeed we run the risk of failure."

- Dan Quayle