films that are geocacheish

KD7MXI

0790743523.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

The Treasure of the Sierra Madre (1948) starring Humphrey Bogart, directed by John Huston. "A grand adventure and a superior character study built around the timeless themes of greed and moral corruption ... a definitive treatment of fate and futility in the obsessive pursuit of wealth."

~Rich in NEPA~

1132_1200.jpg

=== A man with a GPS receiver knows where he is; a man with two GPS receivers is never sure. ===

quote:
Originally posted by Rich in NEPA:

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0790743523.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

_The Treasure of the Sierra Madre_ (1948) starring Humphrey Bogart, directed by John Huston. "A grand adventure and a superior character study built around the timeless themes of greed and moral corruption ... a definitive treatment of fate and futility in the obsessive pursuit of wealth."

_~Rich in NEPA~_

http://img.Groundspeak.com/user/1132_1200.jpg

__=== A man with a GPS receiver knows where he is; a man with two GPS receivers is never sure. ===__

Loved the poster, loved the movie and book. "Batteries? We don't need no stinking batteries!"

Bluespreacher

Oh man... I guess nobody thought it was as good a movie as I did...

Tomb Raider

I mean, Lara Croft is the ultimate geocacher. She has all of the coolest stuff, the best rig to get there and she has to find the cache to "save the universe, again".

"Absolutely!"

----------

Lori aka: RedwoodRed

KF6VFI

"I don't get lost, I investigate alternative destinations."

GeoGadgets Team Website

Comics, Video Games and Movie Fansite

geobutton1.gif

How about The Deep? Ultimate Treasure Hunting

(although all you guys will remember is Jacqueline Bisset in her wet t-shirt) icon_wink.gif

The shore is an ancient world, for as long as there has been an earth and sea, there has been this place of the meeting of land and water. -Rachel Carson

How about The Deep? Ultimate Treasure Hunting

(although all you guys will remember is Jacqueline Bisset in her wet t-shirt) icon_wink.gif

The shore is an ancient world, for as long as there has been an earth and sea, there has been this place of the meeting of land and water. -Rachel Carson