Status of geocaching hats?

Guest mcb

Hey Jeremey and anyone that knows,

I read in another thread that hats would be order at the begining of this month. Any status on that order.? Jeremey can you tell us what type and color hats where order, and what the new logo looks like? I really am looking foward to getting a geocaching hat. My t-shirt has generate several conversation with strangers but I can only where it once every time I do laundry. A hat would be with me alot more. Let us know how it going when you can.

mcb

Guest 300mag

Same here.I've also been waiting for a very long time for my hat(s).I also have seen that there might also be stickers or even better, patches.I know you are very busy Jeremy but i hope we will get them soon. icon_smile.gif

Guest 300mag

Same here.I've also been waiting for a very long time for my hat(s).I also have seen that there might also be stickers or even better, patches.I know you are very busy Jeremy but i hope we will get them soon. icon_smile.gif

Guest ClayJar

Hats, stickers, and patches are all find and dandy, but I can't help but want a really cool T-shirt. (I'll buy the existing paraphenalia as soon as I get around to it, too.)

Anyway, how about this for a T-shirt idea:

Front: the small version of the geocaching.com logo

Back: Big, bold, black, arial/helvetica/sans serif type font. 31.0524,-91.1078 MARKS THE SPOT! (Of course, you'd want to use real coordinates, not the ones I just pulled from the air.)

So, what do you think? Catchy enough? What actual location should be on it? (The first cache, maybe?) Should the coordinates be WGS84, NAD47, ABC123, or what? Would it shrink down well enough to fit on a bumper sticker? Do I look fat in this? What is your... favorite color? (Um, ignore those last couple; I got carried away.)