Archive 38 Caches!!???

As mentioned in a previous post I had lost my job and was on the hunt for the "ultimate" cache....A JOB. Fortunately I have found a job but it's in North Carolina. Needless to say I have 38 caches in Georgia and don't know exactly how to handle this situation. Any feedback or persons willing to "adopt-a-cache" from me let me know (and how to do this) and I will greatly appreciate it! Thanks, Tim *Mack's NAV-5*

Also: (a) get in touch with the Georgia Geocaching Association (GGA) and post on their forums, and (:) post this in the South and Southeast forum. And congratulations on finding that elusive cache!

|x*x-x|x*x-x|x*x-x|x*x-x|x*x-x|x*x-x|x*x-x|

Keystone Approver, Geocaching.com Admin

"Eschewing Entropy and Ensuring Enthalpy in the Groundspeak Forums"

I too would like to adopt some of the caches, several of them to be exact. They are as follows: Two "Pappas" Are Better Than One, Blackwells Blackbox, Kyleigh's Mini Stash, Mack's Multi-Micro's, Roller Cache, Adam's Pipe, And Cold Cache. Hopefully I will be able to take these over so that those who have not yet found them can find them and those who have found them can know they are still there and think of the fun times they had in hunting them.

Oldschool

I would like to adopt the following caches, that is if Mack will let me. They are as follows: COLD Cache, Two “Pappas” Are Better Than One, Blackwells Blackbox, Kyleigh’s Mini Stash, Mack’s Multi-Micro’s, Roller Cache, and Adam’s Pipe. Hopefully I will have the honor of being able to continue these cache’s on behalf of Mack’s Nav-5.