Changes in profile pages. Anyone notice?

Good morning,

I just went to look at a profile of a user. The profile page view has changed. When I go to my cache page and view my profile as others see it, it looks like it used to. If I click on my name from a post avatar, it is totally different.

Beyond that, the data on the new view is OLD DATA, and doesn't seem to update even if you change it on your profile. Also, only your avatar photo shows, not the others.

Am I doing something wrong? Is something set wrong in my computer? Or does anyone else see it like this too? I am not complaining, just asking. Please.....

Y-all have a great Sunday.

Mike. Desert_Warrior (aka KD9KC).

El Paso, Texas.

Citizens of this land may own guns. Not to threaten their neighbors, but to ensure themselves of liberty and freedom.

They are not assault weapons anymore... they are HOMELAND DEFENSE WEAPONS!

Yep, obviously a bug. And they are working on it. Guess there is no need to take up bandwidth any longer with this thread. Thanks for the answer.

Y-all have a great day.

Mike. Desert_Warrior (aka KD9KC).

El Paso, Texas.

Citizens of this land may own guns. Not to threaten their neighbors, but to ensure themselves of liberty and freedom.

They are not assault weapons anymore... they are HOMELAND DEFENSE WEAPONS!