Cincinnati Area

Guest Schdp

Guest regoarrarr

There was a GeoCaching picnic in Cincinnati a month or so ago - I didn't go, but you can see some of the logs off the cache search list (it's called something like Cincinnati Geocacher's Picnic Cache)

--regoarrarr

Yeah, that was/is my first and only cache so far. Hopefully this weekend my family and I are going to be able to hit a few caches... Got to keep it somewhat easy, kids and all.

Dave

Hey there! Welcome to the game! There is a virtual club here in Cincinnati on the Yahoo newsboards that can be found here. The Cincinnati Geocaching Picnic was a great time and we plan on doing it again soon. You can read about the picnic as well as see some pictures from it here (you will need to be logged in to the system) and here. We also left a cache for others to find after the picnic was over. You can read about that here.

I have actually wanted to start an official club here in the Cincinnati area where we could all meet once every month or so, talk about caches and make some new friends. I met a guy who is part of such club down in Atlanta. They have business cards and all that good stuff! But it is just the Yahoo message boards for right now, and they are hardly ever used!

Hope this helped,

------------------

Bill Ware

The Cinci Cachers

http://www.cincicachers.com

ich has since been archived) and the page is an actual CACHE that is still there waiting to be found in the park where the picnic was held! This cache has nothing to do with the 16 caches that were hidden that day of the picnic. Just FYI

Bill

If you are in Northern Ky, you should really try and hit "Picnic in the Park" (which is great to take kids to) and "Falcon's Nest" (though with the leaves down am not sure what it will be like). It's a great sport, and it was interesting meting everyone at the picnic and putting faces with all the posts.