My first time

The other day a friend and I was caching together and I was showing him the ropes. Well we get to a city park and set off to find our cache and I think what if someone sees 2 guys go into the woods together and spend a little time in there and come back out....LOL I told my friend i could picture someone holloring "GET A ROOM" I usually cahe with my family or my 10 yr old daughter so this was the first time with another guy. I wanted to pass along a funny thought. Has this crossed anyone elses mind?

"WITHOUT GEOGRAPHY YOU'RE NOWHERE....Jimmy Buffett

...and you don't worry what they'll say after they see you go in the woods with a ten year old girl, spending a little time, and coming back out?

"Following animal paths may make the bushwacking a little easier, but probably won't pay off in the long run, since deer tend not to geocache much." - Geocacher Peeve on the Vaught Ranch Bushwackin Fun (B.D. #2) cache

Yes I have. There is one cache that is about 1/2 mile from where I work. The problem is that it's in a notoriously rough, "gay park" so I won't go with the gf or kids. I have a bud from work that want's to try GC out and I would like to have the extra muscle in case I need it. Just afraid a cop will follow us in the woods and arrest us...or even worst, a host of gay males following us with camcorders trying to "capture the action"! Good God! icon_eek.gificon_rolleyes.gif

GC74E