Getting engaged through a geocache

We just recent got engaged by my fiance hiding our ring in a cache. What a great idea for geocaching. We thought we would post it, just for others who might be getting engaged. It was great. For details see "DRIVE THOUGH" in zip code 84041. (sorry,i don't know how to discribe it any other way). Let us know what you think.

Thanks for showing us the fun

Late nate and crew

My fiance also proposed to me that way. It was the day after Christmas and we had never been before. He bought me the gps system as my christmas gift. he gave it to me and i thought we were for real geocaching for the first time...little did I know that the second cache we found was rigged by him and his family. it was pretty awesome.

Here is Late Nate and crew's cache log for you all to enjoy

February 13 by late nate and crew (15 found)

We found it a few times. We are the people that found the DIAMOND RING and MAN. Sorry that we haven't logged our visit earlier, but we have been busy telling everyone else we know. For everyone else who didn't read the log in the cache, I will tell the story. My now fiance has been looking for a perfect cache that would be easy to get to and have a good place for a video and picture spies. This cache was perfect. There is a parking lot across the street. He found the cache the night before, so he could take the video spies there the next day. The spies hid the diamond in the cache and waited to guard the cache. He called me at work and asked me to go caching even though it was raining. We easily found the area and I made him go look for it because I didn't want to get muddy. He found it easily. (He spent 20 minutes the night before). Anyway, I opened and spotted the ring. What excitement!!!! I of course said YES!! What a great way to get engaged for geocachers. Is there any where we can post this so all geocachers can be jealous. We are going to get married on May 16th.

Thanks for this very special cache.

The future Mr & Mrs Late Nate and Crew