WOW!!! A Geocache Marriage Proposal!

Guest cleenjeep

Guest cleenjeep

Well, this has got to be a first! I never knew the power of a geocache until I read this!

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=3734

Can you believe it? I have known geocaches to start some fights, but never start a marriage! Congratulations Jason and Debbie!

Michael

------------------

Webmaster and List Admin for Southern Michigan Rockcrawlers

Personal Site is Cleenjeep's Site

Guest Artful Dodger

I think their spare time devoted to geocaching will be severely curtailed for a while... (nudge, nudge, wink, wink icon_biggrin.gif )

Best of luck too them.

Guest Artful Dodger

I think their spare time devoted to geocaching will be severely curtailed for a while... (nudge, nudge, wink, wink icon_biggrin.gif )

Best of luck too them.

Guest Terraranger

Best wishes to the happy couple! You should put geographic coordinates of the wedding and reception locations in your invitations.

Guest ClayJar

So, I guess this means that anyone else who had the idea to do such a thing has now been preempted. They can't be original if someone has already done it. icon_wink.gif

Guest ClayJar

So, I guess this means that anyone else who had the idea to do such a thing has now been preempted. They can't be original if someone has already done it. icon_wink.gif

Guest chrome

quote:
Originally posted by Artful Dodger:

Best of luck too them.

I wouldn't bet on that. I've heard some people have a pretty good time icon_wink.gif at some of these cache locations. icon_biggrin.gif

Guest chrome

quote:
Originally posted by Artful Dodger:

Best of luck too them.

I wouldn't bet on that. I've heard some people have a pretty good time icon_wink.gif at some of these cache locations. icon_biggrin.gif

Guest Robereno

quote:
Originally posted by chrome:

Well, I?ve heard of the ?mile high club?. Not sure what the geocache equivalent would be.

As Austin Powers would say, ?Oh behave?!

Guest Robereno

quote:
Originally posted by chrome:

Well, I?ve heard of the ?mile high club?. Not sure what the geocache equivalent would be.

As Austin Powers would say, ?Oh behave?!