YOUR PATRIOTIC DUTY

fritz59

As we all know, the Taliban considers it a sin for a man to see a naked woman who is not his wife.

So, this Saturday at 2:00 PM Pacific time all North American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists.

Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort.

All men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not Taliban and they think it's okay to see other women nude and to show support for their fellow sisters.

And since the Taliban also does not approve of alcohol, a cold six-pack at your side is further proof of your anti-Taliban sentiment.

The United States of America appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation.

God bless America!

IT IS YOUR PATRIOTIC DUTY TO PASS THIS ON..

Can those of us in the north east just form a chair out of the big piles for snow from our snowblowers instead of digging out the lawn furniture? As an added bonus, we wouldn't need coolers for the six-pack, just stuff the cans partially into the snowbank icon_smile.gif

I'm lost. I've gone to find myself. If I should happen to get back before I return, please ask me to wait.