Weird NJ get-together

Sicne there are a lot of geocachers in NJ who are fans of Weird NJ, I am curious who will be going to the 5/1/01 get together? I have always been interested in meeting fellow geocachers, & welcome the opportunity to meet them at the 2002 Tour first stop. Hope to see you there.

WED. MAY 1

8PM – MAY DAY BASH!

ADAM’S BEER GARDEN

123 Hibernia Ave. Rockaway

973-627-9617.

I'll be there with my black Weird NJ/Geocaching Bag. Hope to meet & greet you there!

WUHOO TEAMGWHO!

quote:
Originally posted by Gwho:

Sicne there are a lot of geocachers in NJ who are fans of Weird NJ, I am curious who will be going to the 5/1/01 get together? I have always been interested in meeting fellow geocachers, & welcome the opportunity to meet them at the 2002 Tour first stop. Hope to see you there.

WUHOO TEAMGWHO!

I'll be almost a year late for that one! I thought the internet was supposed to be fast icon_smile.gif

In any event, could you give us more information on your event? I'm not sure I even know what it is.

goldfish.gif

"Only when the last tree is cut,

and the last stream is polluted,

and the last fish is caught,

will we realize that you can't eat the money"

quote:
Originally posted by Gwho:

WUHOO TEAMGWHO!

I'll be almost a year late for that one! I thought the internet was supposed to be fast icon_smile.gif

In any event, could you give us more information on your event? I'm not sure I even know what it is.

goldfish.gif

"Only when the last tree is cut,

and the last stream is polluted,

and the last fish is caught,

will we realize that you can't eat the money"