Talk anything Topic

Originally, my post here was a joke (I thought it funny) made in response to the original topic of this thread. But now that the originator has deleted the contents of his original post, my comment is totally out of context. So I'll just join today's trend and change my content, too.

[This message was edited by The Leprechauns on March 27, 2003 at 05:59 PM.]

quote:
Originally posted by Radman Version 2.0:

On a lighter note. For a grown man who sits down in front of his tv and watches cartoons (I still love Ren & Stimpy). I just noticed, while watching Sponge Bob one day, that jellyfishing is their geocaching!

Um, is it possible to k-line or ban someone from the fora?

-------------------------------------

Becky Davis

San Jose, CA

Kid-carrying cacher

quote:
Originally posted by beckerbuns:

quote:

On a lighter note. For a grown man who sits down in front of his tv and watches cartoons (I still love Ren & Stimpy). I just noticed, while watching Sponge Bob one day, that jellyfishing is their geocaching!

Becky Davis

San Jose, CA

Kid-carrying cacher

PLEASE!

Where you all at? violent-smiley-081.gif

quote:
Originally posted by beckerbuns:

quote:

Becky Davis

San Jose, CA

Kid-carrying cacher

You want me banned?

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

migo_sig_logo.jpg

radmanmadewith3dprogram.gif

Faster than a dial-up Internet connection, stronger than any band geek, look up at the sky! ....is it a bat..... no .....is it my grandma's mustache..... NO! IT'S RADMAN Version 2.0! See I even have my own neon sign!

Perhaps if enough people tell you that your posts are uninteresting, unfunny, inenlightening, inane or stupid...

perhaps you will get the hint and stop posting until you have something interesting, funny, enlightening, ane or intelligent to say?!

(But, what the hell, it hasn't worked on me either!)

--majicman

fine, if anything I post is stupid, offending, and uninteresting, I guess I'll just delete all of my posts. I apologize if my posts were stupid and uninteresting.

migo_sig_logo.jpg

Faster than a dial-up Internet connection, stronger than any band geek, look up at the sky! ....is it a bat..... no .....is it my grandma's mustache..... NO! IT'S RADMAN Version 2.0! See I even have my own neon sign!

quote:

fine, if anything I post is stupid, offending, and uninteresting, I guess I'll just delete all of my posts. I apologize if my posts were stupid and uninteresting.

Editting your posts in the manor shows a total lack of maturity. You also cross posted to another thread that had nothing to do with your posts. I'm not sure what this is all about, but I wait intently on you editting the post I'm replying to so *I* look dumb. (That's why I quoted you).

SouthDeltan

I didn't know I was acting imature. I didn't know editing my posts were imature either, I just thought no one would want to read them. I also took out what I said on the other thread, because i realized that it was not apropriate. I was just blowing off some steam. I thought I would do a funy post, after reading about the things people have been complaining about and would do a funny post. I didn't think someone would want me banned because I made a joke comparing geocaching and a hobby that a cartoon does. It wasn't funny so I deleted it, no big deal. Sorry if I was acting mature. I just had a really bad day! icon_smile.gif

migo_sig_logo.jpg

Oh My Brotha Radman?! Take a quick peak at your last, lost post, icon_confused.gif You decry that you were both immature (and yes, you didn't run thru spellcheck) and mature at the same time. No wonder you are onfused and filled with angst oh my brotha! I can only suggest taking 2 night caches, and another one in the morning! icon_biggrin.gif You'll be glad you did! : icon_cool.gif

frog.gif

deleted

migo_sig_logo.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________

So far so good, somewhat new owner of a second/new Garmin GPS V 20 plus finds so far with little to no problem. We'll see what happens when there are leaves on the trees again.

deleted.

migo_sig_logo.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________

So far so good, somewhat new owner of a second/new Garmin GPS V 20 plus finds so far with little to no problem. We'll see what happens when there are leaves on the trees again.

[This message was edited by majicman on March 27, 2003 at 02:53 PM.]

migo_sig_logo.jpg

[This message was edited by majicman on March 27, 2003 at 02:53 PM..]

migo_sig_logo.jpg

Ok,

the above four examples are what I've been seeing a lot of today. I don't understand it.

Now where is my beer?!?!

migo_sig_logo.jpg

As with The Leprechauns, now that the beginning of this thread has been deleted, my post is out of context.

Can someone, preferably a disinterested third party, please tell me what the devil is going on here? It may be best to e-mail it to me instead of posting it in the forum. Things already seem to be too tense.

By the way, the 'Jackie Chan Adventures' animated series where Jackie was looking for the 12 magic talismans was much more like geocaching than what Sponge Bob was doing.

RichardMoore