single female geocaching in montreal area ?

mr magellan

O what the heck!!!!

Welcome to The GeoDating service.

Meet your date at the assigned coordinates.

Share Caching stories and tribulations about your lack of signal

and the cache that wasnt there.

All this and you can each log the other as a find!!!!

We now return you to your normal programming.

Sorry I could not help myself

Lapaglia icon_cool.gif

"Muga Muchu" (forget yourself, focus).

Way back on July 1st in This Thread, I suggested that there should be a new "Personals" forum:

quote:

MY WAYPOINT OR YOURS?

SWM geocacher seeking SWF geocacher with compatible lat./long. coordinates. Likes: anything UNIX, The Discovery Channel, pocket protectors, 17th-century poetry. Dislikes: loud music, crowds. Favorite cache items: Happy Meal Toys, circuit boards, unusual lint.

The new TV commercial for Jeeps, where gal hands GPS coordinates to guy, proves the market need for this forum. How much do you want to bet, though, that the coordinates are false? It is just like all the phone numbers that I collect from the ladies... they always have "555" in them. I wonder why that is. I mean, I have a Garmin V and a really neat engineer-style compass!

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

A computer without Microsoft software is like a dog without a brick tied to its neck.

quote:
Originally posted by The Leprechauns:

I wonder why that is. I mean, I have a Garmin V and a really neat engineer-style compass!

It's the lensatic compass. They all know that an orienteering-style compass is the only way to go.

Or maybe it's that you're a Steelers fan and the humiliation would be simply too much to bear. icon_smile.gif

-- Fuzzy (uses a lensatic compass too.)

warm.gif

....the new Jeep commercial where the girl drops a napkin in the bar for the guy to pick up. He does and you think it is her phone nbr, you see him drive off and through some rugged terrain until he gets to a waterfall. Then you see the napkin and see that it contains Lat & Log and er name. Real cute, but I've not seen the GPS he uses yet.

Bear & Ting

I thought I was a little off, then I looked at my GPS and discovered I accurate to 12 ft.

Geocachers don't NEED to ask for directions!

Despite my posting my co-ordinates and the dazzlingly (Ok, ruggedly) handsome avatar on the left, not a single Playboy bunny whose turn-ons are body odor and poor housekeeping has beat a path to the door of my mobile home.

I DID once retrieve from a cache a phone number on a piece of cardboard as my trade in/trade out item. I considered this more a public service (along the lines of "cache in, trash out") than an invitation to be considered, however. Never had the guts to call, I'm sure some guy was very disappointed - although conceiveably it was a woman, leading to a new definition of the term "booty nuggets".

I wish Larry luck, but dude you'd be better to post in the Regional section. Remember that if you find twins you should share them with your good buddy Rigour.

I use a Mag 315, just don't ask what I'm wearing....

quote:
Originally posted by geoSeeker5:

"Between that clown avatar and that fuzzy thing, this place is getting a little creepy."

And this is coming from a "toe"??

I continue to have my doubts as to whether that is, in fact, a toe. We can only hope that this is the case.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

A computer without Microsoft software is like a dog without a brick tied to its neck.

quote:
Originally posted by The Leprechauns:

I continue to have my doubts as to whether that is, in fact, a toe. We can only hope that this is the case.

Don't look like any toes I've ever seen!

Actually, it resembles some of the monsters from his monster cache...

If hooking a car battery up to a monkey's brain will help find the cure for AIDS and save somebody's life, I have two things to say .... the red is positive and the black is negative." (Nick Dipaolo)

quote:
Originally posted by Rubbertoe:

icon_eek.gif

Between that clown avatar and that fuzzy thing, this place is getting a little creepy. icon_razz.gif

- Toe.

--==< Rubbertoe's http://home.columbus.rr.com/rubbertoe/webcam/index.html, http://community.webshots.com/user/rbatina/, and http://home.columbus.rr.com/rubbertoe/index.html >==--

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I represent that remark!

icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Lapaglia icon_cool.gif

"Muga Muchu" (forget yourself, focus).

quote:
Originally posted by Snowtrail:
Originally posted by Rigour:

Despite my posting my co-ordinates and the dazzlingly (Ok, ruggedly) handsome avatar on the left, not a single Playboy bunny whose turn-ons are body odor and poor housekeeping has beat a path to the door of my mobile home.

QUOTE]

Until you have a primer gray 'mero they never will. . .

ROFL, my next door neighbour has such a car - it says in the back window: "I-ROC. YOU DON'T."

It would make me weep if I started to detail the women I have seen exiting that car.

Unfortunately, my Oldsmobile "Utlass" (the C fell off) is no competition, and again bizarrely, the geocaching window decal has likewise been to women as kryptonite is to Superman.

To be fair, as the slogan says, "This is not your father's Oldsmobile". (It was my grandfather's.)