How Do I 'Unarchive'?

quote:
Originally posted by hotfoot:

I had to replace a container so I archived the cache to work on it. The cache is now back in place but I haven't been able to get the web page up and running. Suggestions?

Look at the bottom of the cache page. It should tell you who approved it. Click the name, and it will take you to the approver's profile, and you can email them from there. Make sure to include a link or the GC# for the cache.

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

Thanks for help. I am trying to reach the 'Approver'.

From his profile it would appear that he is in Atlanta yet the cache he approved is here in San Francisco. I guess the approval process does not include verifying the existance of the cache.

quote:

From his profile it would appear that he is in Atlanta yet the cache he approved is here in San Francisco. I guess the approval process does not include verifying the existance of the cache.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That would be great if every cache could be verified by an admin, but it would be a logistical nightmare.

bandbass.gif

quote:

Hey, don't be too sure! I met one on those Atlanta approvers up here in NJ not to long ago. I planned out some caches near his hotel that I hadn't hit yet. We met in the parking lot, and as we started to the cache, he stopped and said this place looked familiar. Sure enough, the cache approver from GA had done these 3 caches in my own backyard 9 months before I had!

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.