Humor - The Ultimate (Geocaching) Question?

The many fans of Douglas Adam's "Hitchhiker's" series know that the ultimate answer is 42, but somewhere along the way, the question was forgotten.

I submit that "The Ultimate Geocaching Answer" is tough nuts.

Your task is to reveal, for the amusement of all (that means "Keep it G-Rated"), "The Ultimate Geocaching Question."

[This message was edited by BassoonPilot on October 26, 2003 at 03:34 AM.]

My friend and I were caching deep in the woods, and were attacked by a griz. Before I knew what had happened, the griz had eaten my friend and had gnawed my legs off. I found my composure, and took one of my legs and beat the griz to death. I then dragged myself back to civilization (some 20 miles) by my arms, all the while leaving 2 deep furrows in the ground.

Right now you should be asking yourself, "What dug those two deep furrows?"

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."- Jim Elliot

Texas Geocaching

[This message was edited by ShaneN4Girls on October 25, 2003 at 08:32 PM.]

posted October 25, 2003 04:17 AM

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by ju66l3r:

2) Secondly, who said it can not competitive?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeremy did. I think his exact words were "Not on MY website!"

The approvers are charged with "toeing the company line," therefore they should seek to be uncompetitive. And most of them are.

Actually, the thing I found interesting about these "Approvers and FTF" discussions was Jeremy's "tough nuts" statement. I found it very peculiar, not to mention inconsistent, that he often has expressed a need to be "proactive" in some areas while ignoring potential problems in other areas.

But if an approver, playing "fair-and-square," beats you to a FTF, all I can say is "tough nuts."

All the above was a quote, NOT my words. icon_wink.gif

[This message was edited by Capt. Jack & 1st Mate on October 25, 2003 at 08:19 PM.]