Possible new items through Cafepress??

Jeremy, any chance you could authorize more items for sale with the geocaching logo through Cafepress?? I noticed they have a golf shirt listed among their "limited edition" products. I already have the various other geocaching shirts available through the Groundspeak site, but I much prefer a shirt with a collar. I do not know how long limited means, but I would buy one immediately if they were available. Just wondering... icon_smile.gif

Alchemist2000

I'll be second in line to order a couple ... I like earth tones myself ... but "I ain't that picky"

----------------------------------------------------------------

Co-founder of the "NC/VA GEO-HOG ASSOCIATION"

... when you absolutely have to find it first!

I can wear golf shirts at work (& promote geocaching) but cannot wear t-shirts. Being a computer geek, I get so many free t-shirts, I dare not buy any. (You can assume I will buy a golf shirt or two.)

I would also like to see either a bumper sticker or a license plate with the logo. I got a window cling but I have such dark tinted windows in my Ford F-150 truck, the cling is invisible.

Add to thast list a flag! I would gladly fly a geocaching flag on the flag poll. Make it a good high quaility flag for all seasons of course.

The best things in life are not things...

Now Open... http://www.geoindiana.com <-Click It! You know you want to!

[This message was edited by Ride Bent on May 29, 2002 at 05:33 AM.]