most unusual cache containers....

Guest cleenjeep

Guest cleenjeep

I just made a cache container out of a tea pot that I got for free, which made me think, how about the unusual containers pic page, that would be neat to see. I want to start making containers out of strange objects. FYI, I put a sheet of paper in my teapot, after I modified it, then hosed it down, and waited ten minutes, opened it up and there was not even a trace of moisture leaking in. I might just put up a page like that myself on my site.. if you all can put a pic here, I will go ahead and do that..

Michael

cachepot.jpg

------------------

Webmaster and List Admin for Southern Michigan Rockcrawlers

Personal Site is Cleenjeep's Site

Guest Ron Streeter

I have quite a few containers that are unusual, but I don't want to promote them in pics...I want the cache hunter to have a BIG surprise when they find something like my RED PENCIL or ROCK FACE caches. My ALWAYS COCA-COLA is unusual too.

I think that reading the names alone might intrigue someone to come look for them, and I always ask the cache finder not to reveal the "secret" of the cache...usually the container is the secret.

Oh yes, almost forgot my THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT ! cache.

There are a lot of plastic containers available at garage sales and thrift stores that are just "aching" to be used as a cache.

Happy caching !