132 visit microlog

If you need a great micro log (good for up to 132 visits) drop me a line. I just made one up on a Word doc and all you do is just print it out, black and white so it's easy on the printer, and fold on the lines. You can customize it to put in your own info, coords, etc...this will save you an hour or so of fooling around with Word, trying to get it right. I sent a copy to Jeremy, but I don't know if he will post it on the boards here. If you send me a note at Windsurfer15971@hotmail.com, I will reply with the Word file attached. Thanks!

[This message was edited by TEAM 360 on April 09, 2003 at 11:06 AM.]

I noticed that it wouldn't fit into a 35mm film canister, but if you play around with the font size and box width, you can make a version of Team 360's log that will fit in a film canister.

"You can only protect your liberties in this world, by protecting the other man's freedom. "You can only be free if I am" -Clarence Darrow

I got it, thanks!

Looks good. Only thing I think I will change is making the 1st column the "You found it" note.

That will still give me almost 90 log lines, more then enough for a micro.

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.