New Geocaching Shirts! (At last)

Jeremy

If you can believe it, it has taken over 6 months to get these shirts printed. They're long sleeved, and we'll be getting short sleeved shirts in later on with the same print, but long sleeves are good in the woods any time of the year.

Kids sizes have been requested often, so we have a "crayon" design (which is actually pretty cool for adults too).

icon_smile.gif

Jeremy Irish

Groundspeak Lackey and Geopuppet

will you be adding larger sizes? I know, I know... when you have the time. But, I'd be willing to just buy the iron-on, if I could, to put on a shirt that would fit me or Steak. He's a 3x and I like my shirts baggy.

I'm always willing to pay more for something that fits. Or can I just scan the image, print them up on those crappy ink-jet t-shirt transfers and have a nice design until the second washing?

----------

Lori aka: RedwoodRed

KF6VFI

"I don't get lost, I investigate alternative destinations."

GeoGadgets Team Website

Comics, Video Games and Movie Fansite

geobutton1.gif

It was more of a money thing than a manufacturing thing. The Geocaching inventory is massive, and stuff that sits on shelves is not a good thing.

quote:
Originally posted by Seth!:

Six months? Dude, you have GOT to have a serious talk with the screen-printing outfit that makes these

Jeremy Irish

quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy Irish:

It was more of a money thing than a manufacturing thing. The Geocaching inventory is massive, and stuff that sits on shelves is not a good thing.

Jeremy Irish

They 80%, you store 20% in sales. Did they show there greed in green back?

icon_eek.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy Irish:

I know. It was my attempt at humor. icon_wink.gif

(Wasn't really trying to dis' the homeys at S.I.)

quote:
Originally posted by Seth!:

I know. It was my attempt at humor. icon_wink.gif

(Wasn't really trying to dis' the homeys at S.I.)

I know, but I already had several emails from screenprinting and embroidery folks letting me know they can respond faster icon_wink.gif

Jeremy Irish

Any idea when the short-sleeved version of the new designs will be available? Southeastern Idaho doesn't have much in the way of woods and our summers are dry, sunny and at least in the 90s.

Then that way I could have one for caching, one for shoveling snow while daydreaming about caching icon_smile.gif