The original Goecachers?

Guest Pote

On our third geocache adventure, SWMBO and I were joined by our friends (who are now hooked, too, btw). When we got to the park, we noticed another vehicle pull up and it was obvious that their family was up to the same thing we were. I was immediately reminded of the movie "It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad World" at the end. Under the giant W!

I think squirrels are the original geocachers. I believe the new thought is that squirrels bury nuts and in the winter they forget where they are, so they have to forage again. No computers involved though icon_smile.gif

I think squirrels are the original geocachers. I believe the new thought is that squirrels bury nuts and in the winter they forget where they are, so they have to forage again. No computers involved though icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by jeremy:

I believe the new thought is that squirrels bury nuts and in the winter they forget where they are, so they have to forage again.

Now that's what I call "Selective Availability"