A Reluctant and Worrisome Wife...

CoronaKid

I am the wife of a Geo cacher and when my husband and kids would go out with the dog and return with smiles on their faces I had to reconsider my position on Caching. We all went together for a nice walk along a beach and when I found the cache I was hooked. It is amazing the sights you see and if touching the cache is her concern she really doesn't have too just stand back and let the others go crazy for the cache. I truly do enjoy the hikes but not the rooting through the soil. Heres to happy thoughts of caching.

*We are teaching our Zoe dog to sniff out Tupperware...*

quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy Irish:

quote:
Originally posted by headmj:

I knew this woman had to be in California or Connecticut before I ever read the location. What a load of POO POO!

Weird. I've never heard of California compared to Connecticut.

Jeremy Irish

Groundspeak - The Language of Location

Unfortunately, I have seen the similarities first-hand. I am a native Southern Californian. I spent almost 2 years traveling (mostly in the northeast) and dated a woman in Connecticut for most of that. Except for the terrible accent, you could have mistaken her and all her fears and worries as being from California.

Wow, I had no idea that my post would generate such interesting replies. My thanks to everyone with all their great advice. I laughed when I read the post about re-attaching a certain part of my manhood. Hey, even I can take a joke.

This past weekend I took my wife and kids on our first cache hunt. It was a great success! I've compromised with my wife by agreeing to only sign the log book and not to trade anything. I gave up trying to convince her that trading items is harmless, so we'll stick to the TNLN for now.

I guess my biggest disappointment at this point is the fact that my wife is not as enthusiastic as I am in hunting for caches. She loves to hike and is happy to come along, but she shows no interest in the hunt itself. It sort of takes some of the joy out of the hunt itself. icon_frown.gif

--CoronaKid

quote:
Originally posted by targetdrone:

Unfortunately, I have seen the similarities first-hand. I am a native Southern Californian. I spent almost 2 years traveling (mostly in the northeast) and dated a woman in Connecticut for most of that. Except for the terrible accent, you could have mistaken her and all her fears and worries as being from California.

I too has noticed da terrible accents of dem Californa goils. Maybe dat's becuz us New Yawkers are so close to our couzins in CT>

alan