Spotting a cache in a movie.

I’ve seen the threads about movies that seem to have aspects of caching, but today as I was watching a movie I spotted the location of an actual cache. That got me to thinking about what other caches may have been out of site but in a scene of a movie. I don’t mean instances where a movie was filmed in the same general location as a movie. I’m talking about where you can pause the movie, walk up to the T.V. and point to the cache location.

The cache location for Decptive can be spotted in the movie The Ring. Between 53:40 and 53:55 the camera flies right past the cash site. There are a couple other caches nearby, but their locations stay just off screen.

Anybody else have any examples? I think it would be real cool to have characters walk right past an urban cache.

http://home.earthlink.net/~whidbeywalk/

Cool thread!

My Elves on the Riverfront urban microcache's location can be seen in the movie "Striking Distance." Bruce Willis stars as a River Rescue patrol officer trying to solve a string of murders. The boathouse where the rescue team is headquartered is just across the Allegheny River from my cache. The cache site can be seen in the background in scenes where Bruce motors up and down the river, but you'd need an extreme zoom to see any detail.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

I was formerly employed by the Department of Redundancy Department, but I don't work there anymore.