In how many different states have you found a cache?

I've had a nice little run ranging from California to Virginia to Vermont thanks to recent travel. Ironically, my home state of NH isn't on the list yet. I imagine there are some of you out there that are closing in on all 50. How many states for you?

I'm an MBA student who expects to have next summer off (before rejoining the real world) and am thinking a geocache tour of the US would be a delight. Anyone tried it?

Two. My home state, Oregon, as well as the State my family has a little trailer on some vacation property, Washington. Hopefully this summer I will also cache in Vancover BC and Victoria BC.

ummmm....not sure what to say here....so ummm, well errrr, uhhhh, well I guess that's it.

I've hit 7 states so far (IL, WI, IN, PA, NY, VT and NH as well as one in Canada. I travel quite a bit in the summer months so I expect to add 8 to 10 states by August.

Well one of my long term goals is to hit all 50 states I think it's important to point out that I'm much more interested in quality than quantity. I tend pick those caches which are interesting or are located in places I've never been to. Half the fun of logging a cache is exploring new places and experiencing new things.

Jolly R. Blackburn

http://img.Groundspeak.com/user/26453_300.jpg

Found

North Carolina

Virginia

New York

Pennsylvania

Florida (Locationless)

Missouri (Locationless)

South Dakota (Locationless)

Placed

North Carolina

Pennsylvania

Bolivia

----------------------------------------------------------------

Co-founder of the "NC/VA GEO-HOG ASSOCIATION"

... when you absolutely have to find it first!

I work hard to squeeze time out on buisness trips...

Physical Caches in GA, OH, MA, TX, CA, LA, MD, AL, and DC. Soon to add Colorado to the list!

Locationless and travelers in WA, IN, and the "9-11 Give Blood" Cache in NY. Also a virtual from New South Wales in Australia.

I support the Georgia Geocachers Association, or the GGA!

2--MN and WI. I guess the state of confusion as I do the bumble-bee dance, and the state of extasy, as I finally find the darn thing, don't count. My travel bugs, of course, are more well travelled than I am--a couple still in Minnestota, 1 in Maine, 1 in Texas that is going to go to Russia, 1 in California, and 1 in the U.K. 15T

www.1800goguard.com

quote:
Originally posted by loubob57:

TX, LA, MS, NC, MD, DC

But DC isn't a state! But I'm sticking with 6. icon_smile.gif

Now I have to add OK for a total of 7.

I drove 200 miles to Oklahoma City. Did the virtual at the memorial. Its worth the trip if you're in the area.

quote:
Originally posted by loubob57:

TX, LA, MS, NC, MD, DC

But DC isn't a state! But I'm sticking with 6. icon_smile.gif

Now I have to add OK for a total of 7.

I drove 200 miles to Oklahoma City. Did the virtual at the memorial. Its worth the trip if you're in the area.