Complaint Dept!!

Seeker BP

Sure, I'm like everyone else. I hate micros with the entirety of my heart and soul. What good is a treasure hunt if you have to walk five miles only to find that there are no children's trinkets to take?

But what really peeves me is these new levitating ammo cans they've come out with here in Tennessee. I had to hire some muggles with a cherry picker to get this one for me, since I can't afford to buy one myself.

Cherrypicker.jpg

Gah, what a pain!

No more putting tampons in caches. After signing the log with my own pen and stopping off at the convenient store for a cold drink I realized I was the laughing stock of the old "Tampon over ear joke"! :huh:

I was expecting a comment like "Dude, there's a string hanging out of your straw".

Too many pointless locations - take me somewhere special and get me some exercise! It is not an Easter Egg Hunt - hide the thing interesting so as to make the finder say - pretty neat hide ole buddy! I am spendig way to much time weeding out micros and quick grabs. If I am going to dress to bushwack - then get me out there. Forget about the numbers! 1 hour per cache! Give me a veiw or a feature or a neat place - something to remember. I give great trade items and proud of it!

Edited by GPS-Hermit

I hate it when people are afraid to offend other people. And I don't like the fact that I can't bend over backwards so I can offend everyone. :)

(why does this feel like OT?)

I find this post offensive!

I was never afraid to offend... as a matter of a fact, it is my life's GOAL! (Just ask my wife!)

Criminal - consider yourself offended!

(you may count yourself a success, sir) :)

Sure, I'm like everyone else. I hate micros with the entirety of my heart and soul. What good is a treasure hunt if you have to walk five miles only to find that there are no children's trinkets to take?

But what really peeves me is these new levitating ammo cans they've come out with here in Tennessee. I had to hire some muggles with a cherry picker to get this one for me, since I can't afford to buy one myself.

Cherrypicker.jpg

Gah, what a pain!

What really annoys me is people who use terms like "lmao". Unless you are a 13 year old girl you probably seem like a douche when you use it.

Edited by NH_matt

Good thing I found this thread. I'm in a really crappy mood and I just need to vent:

If I see CEMETERY spelled with an 'a' just one more time - anywhere in the word - I'm gonna explode. . .C-E-M-E-T-E-R-Y. Cemetery. :)

had to spell it three times tonight. I spell by sound and always see cemetery as cementary. Thank the Lord for spell check :)

I hate caching in the middle of a huge park and all of a sudden I feel a poo coming.

Good thing I found this thread. I'm in a really crappy mood and I just need to vent:

If I see CEMETERY spelled with an 'a' just one more time - anywhere in the word - I'm gonna explode. . .C-E-M-E-T-E-R-Y. Cemetery. :rolleyes:

had to spell it three times tonight. I spell by sound and always see cemetery as cementary. Thank the Lord for spell check :wub:

I hate caching in the middle of a huge park and all of a sudden I feel a poo coming.

At least you have parks. Parks usually have restrooms. Around here you better think twice about what could be under that pile of rocks in the woods!

my frustrations are several, i doubt this forum will be read or help me get over them, alas here i begin...

- tired of trash caches (caches that are in horrible areas, wth am i supposed to see here beside wino bottles and the stench of urine?)

- tired of park and grab ftf braggers (anything over a 3/3 is worthy of posting an ftf in your log, other than that you aint got anything to brag about)

- tired of micros off the trail (horrible vegetation destruction, not what caching is about)

- tired of ridiculous hints or no hints (if i didn't need a clue i wouldn't be looking)

- one thing I like... the ignore list and the ability to create other bookmarks (too bad I'd get booted if I published some of them)

My complaint is the complainer. Go find a cache and enjoy yourself. It's a concept.<BR><BR>Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

I agree, Being new to caching if I listened to all the #$%$# about newbie mistakes, I'd be afraid to hide a cache. I am going to anyway.

These Complainers (EXPERIENCED CACHERS????) must remember they were newbies at one time. Unless they are perfect, and I doubt it", I suggest they may have made an error along the way.

Relax. Enjoy the ride. Remember "this life thing is only temporary"

...being new to caching if I listened to all the #$%$# about newbie mistakes, I'd be afraid to hide a cache. I am going to anyway...

No problems with newbies hiding caches... just make sure the placement is well thought out and it is QUALITY. I don't know where the line between newbie and full fledged cacher is but I've seen people that have been caching long enough to know better put out some total crappie caches.

Too many pointless locations - take me somewhere special and get me some exercise! It is not an Easter Egg Hunt - hide the thing interesting so as to make the finder say - pretty neat hide ole buddy! I am spendig way to much time weeding out micros and quick grabs. If I am going to dress to bushwack - then get me out there. Forget about the numbers! 1 hour per cache! Give me a veiw or a feature or a neat place - something to remember. I give great trade items and proud of it!

AMEN!!! Are you running in November? You've got my vote!

Here's mine:

Where are the moderators that are supposed to be watching the posts?

This entire thread has vulgar words all over it and no one is complaining about it.

Now I am.

I hope the word "crappie" didn't fall into your list of "Vulgar Language" or I'm gonna have to give up fishin

Here's mine:

Where are the moderators that are supposed to be watching the posts?

This entire thread has vulgar words all over it and no one is complaining about it.

Now I am.

dadgum, I have no idea what you're talking about. BTW, I didn't really type dadgum as the first word, I typed something else. Auto-moderation, I suppose. :rolleyes:

Edited by TheWhiteUrkel

I have a complaint about this thread. I'm not saying what my complaint is though. If you don't understand my complaint, then I have a complaint about you.

(I think I'll keep the face mask on today, but I figured posting something to this thread is de riguer)

I want to complain that this Complaints Dept has been hidden in the basement of the local Planning Office for 2.5 years.

And the lightbulb was blown. <_<

What sort of service is that? :mad:

And I've forgotten what I was going to complain about now. :unsure:

*MrsB shuffles off*

I believe it was that the "Beware of the Leopard" sign had fallen off the door of the lavatory :unsure:

Edited by Michaelcycle

I want to complain that this Complaints Dept has been hidden in the basement of the local Planning Office for 2.5 years.

And the lightbulb was blown. <_<

What sort of service is that? :mad:

And I've forgotten what I was going to complain about now. :unsure:

*MrsB shuffles off*

I believe it was that the "Beware of the Leopard" sign had fallen of the door of the lavatory :unsure:

Dang! I hate that almost as much as finding a leopard in the lavatory.

I want to complain that now the "Hot" topic thread can Never be a "hot topic" - ever. We were going towards that magic Norm that would have "Made It So!" Ya, Know?

With just a click on a button, it was DEAD!!!!

Ohhh, The tragedy and shame.......(turns around and goes to wash some clothes...)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Shirley~

-----------------------------------------------------------------

OK,

I got a major complaint! It really pisses me off when OLD Geocachers stay off the forums for years and then come back and expect to get the same respect and awe and admiration from everyone just like they had been posting all the time...

Now THAT really pulls my goats beard!

--Majicman

Edited by majicman